Groups

I'm going to end my fanboyness

And buy a new xbox 360.

Don't worry, I'm not disgarding my PS3.

Theres a few games I miss on the 360 that I want back!!

Remember boys and girls. "This is living"

Yes I would now like to be flamed and i told you so'd

so add my old gamertag ready for the weekend: tgtom

50 Comments

*Lets the flaming begin.....*

OMFG NOOBZ XOBX RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!111111111 LOLOLOLOLOL!:|

Original Poster

harvie316;1611042

*Lets the flaming begin.....*OMFG NOOBZ XOBX RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!111111111 … *Lets the flaming begin.....*OMFG NOOBZ XOBX RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!111111111 LOLOLOLOLOL!:|

LOL how can I not laugh at that.

harvie316;1611042

*Lets the flaming begin.....*OMFG NOOBZ XOBX RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!111111111 … *Lets the flaming begin.....*OMFG NOOBZ XOBX RULEZZZZ!!!!!!!!!111111111 LOLOLOLOLOL!:|

Told you so...well i never but im sure i would have, welcome home. xoxox

pah traitor!

emasu;1611076

TROLL!

Original Poster

jennybubbles;1611118

pah traitor!

PS3 is still my home!

Xbox is my... um.. motorhome?:oops:

harvie316;1611124

TROLL!

Oh yes :-D

tOmm am proud of you. You have made a wise decision kiddo :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Toybhoy;1611161

tOmm am proud of you. You have made a wise decision kiddo :thumbsup:

Let's hope it doesnt RRoD or it'll be exchanged and be straight on here.

emasu;1611151

Oh yes :-D

you forgot to do the " ",I win! :giggle:

I dobut ull get RROD, since the new models have the "falcon" chipboard, but who knows

Original Poster

It's gonna be pre-owned anyway. Core. I only want bare console with memorycard. Get the year in-store warrenty though

Love having fanboy arguments with my mates... but one guy gets particularly aggressive about PS3! we were pwning him one time whilst he was driving (we were passengers) and he crashed his car... pure waste.

t0mm;1611185

It's gonna be pre-owned anyway. Core. I only want bare console with … It's gonna be pre-owned anyway. Core. I only want bare console with memorycard. Get the year in-store warrenty though

How much?

Original Poster

£155 boxed

t0mm;1611207

£155 boxed

Not too good mate. Should have went for the John Lewis deal for a brand new one. Or did you buy this a few days ago?

im pretty sure with pre-owend stuff the warrenty is only 3months:|?

Original Poster

Toybhoy;1611224

Not too good mate. Should have went for the John Lewis deal for a brand … Not too good mate. Should have went for the John Lewis deal for a brand new one. Or did you buy this a few days ago?

I dont have it yet, but i have a £110 voucher for cex soo..

This is better as its Brand new and will more than likely have the new chip so it doesnt overheat as much

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

Original Poster

harvie316;1611229

cex have a 12 month warrenty with all items.

t0mm;1611232

I dont have it yet, but i have a £110 voucher for cex soo..

Ahhhh right. Gotcha! :thumbsup:

harvie316;1611229

I thought it was 12

Original Poster

I was gonna get it tomorrow but my local is having a stock-check so the store's closed, bah, friday it is.

emasu;1611239

I thought it was 12

hes buying for Cex, I heard that Gamestation have a 3month warrenty:|

why not pay the extra £20-30 and get it with HDMI + Double Digital sound (like me:-D)
    with the new motherboard thingy, could save you the hassle in a year or so when you need to set it MS?

Original Poster

harvie316;1611254

hes buying for Cex, I heard that Gamestation have a 3month warrenty:|why … hes buying for Cex, I heard that Gamestation have a 3month warrenty:|why not pay the extra £20-30 and get it with HDMI + Double Digital sound (like me:-D)with the new motherboard thingy, could save you the hassle in a year or so when you need to set it MS?

I dont have enough, and knowing me i'll want something else.

If it breaks, it breaks. I have the year warrenty, i'll risk it

And buy a new xbox 360.Don't worry, I'm not disgarding my PS3.Theres a … And buy a new xbox 360.Don't worry, I'm not disgarding my PS3.Theres a few games I miss on the 360 that I want back!!Remember boys and girls. "This is living"Yes I would now like to be flamed and i told you so'dso add my old gamertag ready for the weekend: tgtom

Yeh and im going to buy a ps3 next month.............not NOOB
    AHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAAAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHA

dandoc2;1611268

AHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHA

Original Poster

emasu;1611269

Oh don't worry, it's Mr C. Hypocrite

Mr. Childish Hypocrite.

Fortunately my xbox will be working on friday daniel.

t0mm;1611274

Fortunately my xbox will be working on friday daniel.

Love it :w00t:

t0mm;1611274

Oh don't worry, it's Mr C. Hypocrite :)Mr. Childish Hypocrite.Fortunately … Oh don't worry, it's Mr C. Hypocrite :)Mr. Childish Hypocrite.Fortunately my xbox will be working on friday daniel.

:cry:

Peace ?- have added you

Original Poster

dandoc2;1611284

:cry:Peace ?- have added you

You can add me, but unfortunately, you shall always remain hostile.

t0mm;1611286

You can add me, but unfortunately, you shall always remain hostile.

TAKE NO PRISONERS COMRADE

Due to this whole blu ray crapola im tempted to get a ps3 now
    But its that damn controller that puts me off
    that and the fact that i bought a psp over the ps3 and now i never use it :-(
    Nothing out the ps3 yet thats swayed me and my 360 will always be loved more

Plus im getting a hdtv this month and i will literally bawl when i watch lotr on it as i havent seen it for years

My arcade is still OK, probably coz i havent used it since i bought it lol

Original Poster

Hmm, when will Daniel have a working xbox?

t0mm;1611293

lol lets have a competition whoever gets the correct date a new one is delivered to my house wins £1

t0mm;1611293

Wish i had a simpsons xbox :thinking:

Original Poster

dandoc2;1611313

lol lets have a competition whoever gets the correct date a new one is … lol lets have a competition whoever gets the correct date a new one is delivered to my house wins £1

I don't gamble.

Oh emasu today I won £15.

I didn't gamble my money though, so.. I still didn't gamble?

t0mm;1611320

IOh emasu today I won £15.

Um Thanks :friends:

Original Poster

I feel bad about my dig to daniel.
    I shaan't take it back though!

With his har-de-har-de-har-har-har!

It wasn't long ago you wanted one of the Ps3 consoles daniel!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …134318
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17426156
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32149
      4. Your dream gaming set up?815

See more discussions