Im going to see Take That JUST GOT HOME AND IT WAS FAB

34 replies
Found 26th Jun 2009
Sat here bored but so excited as im going to see take that 2morro.

Anyone else going?

I cannot wait as I have heard its a fantastic concert

34 Comments

i saw them in sunderland they were fab. Its one of those blink and you'll miss it concerts where if you spend to much time trying to take pics you miss things that are going on lol have fun!

I'm going on Wednesday.... can't wait

I saw them on Sunday at Hampden Park. Went with my wife. Not a Take That fan but it was an amazing show. Your in for a real treat. I've only ever saw a show once like it before when I went to see the rolling stones in 2000 on their bridges to babylon tour. That was amazing but I think the take that gig definately dwarfed it. It's not a concert it's an amazing live musical show.
I'd really like to go see it again and thats coming from someone who is not a Take That fan though after that gig I can see why their so big.
ENJOY!!!!

Wifey went to see them week or two ago in Coventry at Ricoh. Says it was best concert in the world, EVER !! And she's seen Robbie before !!

sad sad sad rofll joke i saw them when they first were around

Banned

Sorry guys, but they died last night.

vibeone;5596261

Sorry guys, but they died last night.

Haha that's sick :roll:

Johniemac;5596252

I saw them on Sunday at Hampden Park. Went with my wife. Not a Take That … I saw them on Sunday at Hampden Park. Went with my wife. Not a Take That fan but it was an amazing show. Your in for a real treat. I've only ever saw a show once like it before when I went to see the rolling stones in 2000 on their bridges to babylon tour. That was amazing but I think the take that gig definately dwarfed it. It's not a concert it's an amazing live musical show.I'd really like to go see it again and thats coming from someone who is not a Take That fan though after that gig I can see why their so big.ENJOY!!!!

I was there on sunday night too. Wow what a show,spectacular. Not the usual concert type but dont want to say much more,might spoil it for the op.
Also seen the rolling stones at hampden,cant remember the year though but fantastic concert. Loved the honky tonk women in particular.lol

You`ll have a fantastic time nessy:-D:thumbsup:

rosie2008;5596362

I was there on sunday night too. Wow what a show,spectacular. Not the … I was there on sunday night too. Wow what a show,spectacular. Not the usual concert type but dont want to say much more,might spoil it for the op. Also seen the rolling stones at hampden,cant remember the year though but fantastic concert. Loved the honky tonk women in particular.lolYou`ll have a fantastic time nessy:-D:thumbsup:

The rolling stones concert I went to see was at Murrayfield. It was a similar set up to the take that concert as in it was not a standard concert.
If they put a show like that on again then I'd defo go and see them again. Says the converted!:thumbsup:
Where they playing this week?

Johniemac;5596422

The rolling stones concert I went to see was at Murrayfield. It was a … The rolling stones concert I went to see was at Murrayfield. It was a similar set up to the take that concert as in it was not a standard concert.If they put a show like that on again then I'd defo go and see them again. Says the converted!:thumbsup:Where they playing this week?

lol dont know where they are this week but would love to go again.:-D I`m hoping it comes out on dvd and gonna buy it. Had a look on you tube some good clips on there.:thumbsup:
We didn`t get home till ten past one,due to the traffic chaos and the phone networks being down when we came out.:w00t: Was so funny everyone was walking around looking for their lifts cos they couldn`t get them on the phone. No bloody chance of finding anyone in that crowd of 75000. :giggle:

Original Poster

people keep trying to tell me things and i dont want to know, the only thing i have been told if s to stand as close as i can to the hot air balloon as that is where they come from or something.

I will enjoy im sure, i saw them first time round and just feel like a kid again so excited

Im driving up to Manchester to see them

Original Poster

rosie2008;5596486

lol dont know where they are this week but would love to go again.:-D I`m … lol dont know where they are this week but would love to go again.:-D I`m hoping it comes out on dvd and gonna buy it. Had a look on you tube some good clips on there.:thumbsup: We didn`t get home till ten past one,due to the traffic chaos and the phone networks being down when we came out.:w00t: Was so funny everyone was walking around looking for their lifts cos they couldn`t get them on the phone. No bloody chance of finding anyone in that crowd of 75000. :giggle:

btw rosie dvd is available pre-order from play.com i have a card here that came with tickets says enter TAKETHAT in discount voucher button

rosie2008;5596486

lol dont know where they are this week but would love to go again.:-D I`m … lol dont know where they are this week but would love to go again.:-D I`m hoping it comes out on dvd and gonna buy it. Had a look on you tube some good clips on there.:thumbsup: We didn`t get home till ten past one,due to the traffic chaos and the phone networks being down when we came out.:w00t: Was so funny everyone was walking around looking for their lifts cos they couldn`t get them on the phone. No bloody chance of finding anyone in that crowd of 75000. :giggle:

Yeah I got home at 12:45. Bloomin nightmare. But thats the south side for you. I get the same thing when I go to the Scotland games. Takes me ages to get away from there.

nessynoo01;5596508

people keep trying to tell me things and i dont want to know, the only … people keep trying to tell me things and i dont want to know, the only thing i have been told if s to stand as close as i can to the hot air balloon as that is where they come from or something.I will enjoy im sure, i saw them first time round and just feel like a kid again so excitedIm driving up to Manchester to see them

I'm not gonna tell you anything as would not want to spoil it for you. All I can say is get a good spot and enjoy it as you'll remember this concert for ever. :w00t:

nessynoo01;5596538

btw rosie dvd is available pre-order from play.com i have a card here … btw rosie dvd is available pre-order from play.com i have a card here that came with tickets says enter TAKETHAT in discount voucher button

Nice 1. You just me some brownie points! Ta!:thumbsup:

Johniemac;5596560

Yeah I got home at 12:45. Bloomin nightmare. But thats the south side for … Yeah I got home at 12:45. Bloomin nightmare. But thats the south side for you. I get the same thing when I go to the Scotland games. Takes me ages to get away from there.I'm not gonna tell you anything as would not want to spoil it for you. All I can say is get a good spot and enjoy it as you'll remember this concert for ever. :w00t:

:giggle: i`m not saying anymore either.:-D But............. not actually sure what would be the best spot tbh. lol you`ll know what I mean:p

Enjoy nessy:-D

nessynoo01;5596538

btw rosie dvd is available pre-order from play.com i have a card here … btw rosie dvd is available pre-order from play.com i have a card here that came with tickets says enter TAKETHAT in discount voucher button

Oooo. brilliant. thanks:thumbsup: Rep coming your way:-D

rosie2008;5596584

Ditto

Original Poster

rosie2008;5596584

Johniemac;5596595

Ditto

u very welcome, and thanx for the non spoliers. I have been told t-shirts are £25 and £50 just hope i have enough money for the whole day

Lucky you!!
I'm going to Wembly on July 4th to see them and cannot wait - it'sbeen booked for sooooo long.

Original Poster

loobie;5596827

Lucky you!! I'm going to Wembly on July 4th to see them and cannot wait - … Lucky you!! I'm going to Wembly on July 4th to see them and cannot wait - it'sbeen booked for sooooo long.

yeah i know and the tickets arrive so close to the date aswell.

I booked for manchester the day they were realeased as it was nearest available then they announced coventry which is 10 mins from me

Im going tomorrow aswell, Hope the weather improves!

tinkerbell28;5596345

That that are amazing live *swoon*

are they a take that tribute band? lol

nessynoo01;5596538

which one of these is it? it it bascially the live show recorded and stuff onto dvd?
]PLAY LINKY

How come (if its the one im thinking), the DVD is twice the Blue Ray price?

loobie;5596827

Lucky you!! I'm going to Wembly on July 4th to see them and cannot wait - … Lucky you!! I'm going to Wembly on July 4th to see them and cannot wait - it'sbeen booked for sooooo long.

when you see Howard he's at Wembley, not Sunderland

Apparently came out on Stage at Conventry (3rd night of tour) and went "HEELLOOOO SUNDERLAND!!"" lol Brill!

:-D drove past lcc today,ive never seen so many 40 somethings dressed in pink lycra in my life:thinking::thinking:

my wife is there right now, getting wet!!

Original Poster

ADZ1478;5598795

I got soaked too, its started off a lovely day put the heavens opened and poured down for ages.

It was a fantastic show, it was well worth getting soaked, standing in the same spot for over 5 hours and almost wetting myself

ADZ1478;5598795

is this her?:oops:

totallycrap.com/vid…an/

Banned

Aww glad you had a good time. Did lady Gaga show up for the support for your gig? Apparantly she didn't show up the other night and Gary had to make excuses for her!
xx

Original Poster

H_K;5616391

Aww glad you had a good time. Did lady Gaga show up for the support for … Aww glad you had a good time. Did lady Gaga show up for the support for your gig? Apparantly she didn't show up the other night and Gary had to make excuses for her!xx

No they just announced Gary Go, started playing his video thing then put a screen up saying Lady Ga-Ga would not be performing and Gary Go would start late. Really annoyed everybody, and everytime they mentioned her name the whole crowd booooooed her. reading the blogs she showed up for sound checks but i dont believe it.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5617010

LOL!She really does think she is something special doesn't she :x All … LOL!She really does think she is something special doesn't she :x All hair dye and leotards, and can't be bothered to turn up when people have paid money to see her in support.

She didnt turn up a few nights before but they got the script instead, i think this time she announced it that late so we had nobody to fill in and they just left us waiting, and with the heavy rain nobody was really impressed

nessynoo01;5617002

No they just announced Gary Go, started playing his video thing then put … No they just announced Gary Go, started playing his video thing then put a screen up saying Lady Ga-Ga would not be performing and Gary Go would start late. Really annoyed everybody, and everytime they mentioned her name the whole crowd booooooed her. reading the blogs she showed up for sound checks but i dont believe it.

oh yeah i was really annoyed too she bailed very last min!!! theres no way they would have stareted gary go if the had known she wasnt cumming!! i felt a bit sorry for tt it did seem to have put a downer on for them when gary was talking!! . . . .another girl i know is sooo hacked off she wants to try an get a refund on the ticket!! it does say on the ticket they will refund you if there is a material change to the concert but personally i think shes fighting a paper bag!!!

and peter kay was funny!! :lol:

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;5617097

oh yeah i was really annoyed too she bailed very last min!!! theres no … oh yeah i was really annoyed too she bailed very last min!!! theres no way they would have stareted gary go if the had known she wasnt cumming!! i felt a bit sorry for tt it did seem to have put a downer on for them when gary was talking!! . . . .another girl i know is sooo hacked off she wants to try an get a refund on the ticket!! it does say on the ticket they will refund you if there is a material change to the concert but personally i think shes fighting a paper bag!!! and peter kay was funny!! :lol:

he was, i was really close to front but had to push my way back to go loo, just got to the edge and saw him.

I was thinking the same but then again she was just a support act, just heard she didnt turn up last night either

nessynoo01;5617245

he was, i was really close to front but had to push my way back to go … he was, i was really close to front but had to push my way back to go loo, just got to the edge and saw him.I was thinking the same but then again she was just a support act, just heard she didnt turn up last night either

yeah we were bout 5 rows from the front inbetween the 2 stages!! was amazing!!

i said ohh shes only the support, but as my friend said she was scheduled to appear!! and tbh i think if shed have pulled in the morning they would have replaced her!!! they are the lovelies of pop after all!! it just said on radio1 she was still in glasto!! :x

she even looked on ticket master about getting a refund!! :lol: dont think there was anything on there tho i havent seen her properly!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault910
    2. Add one, leave one game54315381
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181
    4. Misco about to go into administration22

See more discussions