Groups

I'm gonna be on telly........maybe

Think my brain cells must be deteriorating very fast, :w00t:

Have just done an interview with ITN about the grant for expectant mums. For anyone wanting a laugh it is due to be broadcast tonight at about 6.30 - 6.45pm on ITV.
    You will all have to excuse the state of me :oops: as I was only asked to do the interview a couple of hours ago, by the interviewer's wife who is a friend from my older kids school.
    (Just my luck if they don't show it after all my nerves) :thumbsup:

77 Comments

Well done, you're gonna be famous!

Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.

Banned

who-hoo well done, now we get to see ya :thumbsup:

I'll have a lookie tonight!

Can i erm, well, like, you know, can i, erm.....have your autograph please? :oops:

Original Poster

boydent999

Can i erm, well, like, you know, can i, erm.....have your autograph … Can i erm, well, like, you know, can i, erm.....have your autograph please? :oops:

Of course.

£0.01 for my autograph & £9.99 P&P

http://blogs.voices.com/voxdaily/get-paid-with-paypal-at-voices-dot-com.jpg

Were you the only one interviewed so we know who to look out for ? :P

I hope you got a plug in for HUKD's supermarket threads stating that they're the best place to find Fresh produce bargains!!?!?!?

Original Poster

odriscoll

Were you the only one interviewed so we know who to look out for ? :P

Yes don't know if anyone else was interviewed.
    I will be chopping apples and then feeding Natalie her lunch while talking to the interviewer depending on how much or how little they decide to show.

Sorry C32 plug opportunity never arose!

You mean you weren't wearing your "I love HUKD" T-shirt??

Editor

Well done macdoona, will watch out for you 2night! :thumbsup:

Should be interesting well done.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I hope you got a plug in for HUKD's supermarket threads stating that … I hope you got a plug in for HUKD's supermarket threads stating that they're the best place to find Fresh produce bargains!!?!?!?

Mmmm...beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Sounds like the old agents soft sell - you do know he's on the lookout for more clients, [SIZE="1"]and you only have to ask Fox about what a pants %age you'll end up with!![/size]

jelli89

Mmmm...beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Sounds like the old agents … Mmmm...beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Sounds like the old agents soft sell - you do know he's on the lookout for more clients, [SIZE="1"]and you only have to ask Fox about what a pants %age you'll end up with!![/size]

And belive me haggling ain't an option he'll just dustract you....

I'll get Mr bubbles to watch out for you I won't be around then (so if anyone finds a linky later let me know :-D )

What grant is this? Will i get one and why?

Set it on Sky+ so i can catch it later. If you're on it and want a copy for prosperity to show your grandkids then give me a shout. :-D

bump, its 6.35

Think I just saw you on TV? Did you have your 1st baby at 19?

Are you Donna?

Yay you did it - you're famous!!! Natalie is sooo cute - "Cheeeeze"

just saw you

well about15 mins ago

I missed it...how will i be able to see it?

Lulu'sMammy

I missed it...how will i be able to see it?

might be repeated on the 22.30 ITN bulletin? Guessing you could be crashed out by then :-(

Blast, I've missed it!

Original Poster

if you realy want to see some of the interview play the video in the link

itn.co.uk/new…tml

I'm the one in the messy kitchen, then feeding Natalie a bit later.

Original Poster

Deal4Me

Think I just saw you on TV? Did you have your 1st baby at 19?Are you … Think I just saw you on TV? Did you have your 1st baby at 19?Are you Donna?

That was me

i saw it!

I really dont eat healthy at all, and i am 4 and half months gone! I live on ****!
    How many weeks are you now donna?

macdoona

That was me

Well Done.

All the mums to be would be proud of you!

Best wishes for your upcoming.

Lulu'sMammy

I really dont eat healthy at all, and i am 4 and half months gone! I live … I really dont eat healthy at all, and i am 4 and half months gone! I live on ****!How many weeks are you now donna?

Hey LM...why not check with your midwife or health vistor if you can spend milk tokens on Bacardi once the lil' 'uns born??!?

jelli89

Mmmm...beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Sounds like the old agents … Mmmm...beware the wolf in sheeps clothing. Sounds like the old agents soft sell - you do know he's on the lookout for more clients, [SIZE="1"]and you only have to ask Fox about what a pants %age you'll end up with!![/size]

I have zero % of Fox's pants thank you Jelli!!!?!

Well done Mac...no "ums & ahs", good & clear & Natalie's the cutest avi on the site.....(sorry Lulu'smammy!!?!)

hehe nice good job macdonna

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Hey LM...why not check with your midwife or health vistor if you can … Hey LM...why not check with your midwife or health vistor if you can spend milk tokens on Bacardi once the lil' 'uns born??!?

Oi hard nut! I wouldn't dare drink whilst "up the duff", and i wont get milk tokens or anything for that matter because apparantly we earn too much...bullpoo!
    So...you going to start paying maintenance boyo? :-D

Lulu'sMammy

So...you going to start paying maintenance boyo? :-D

Get a test done & we'll see....don't wanna see results written in biro on a KFC napkin neither...!!?!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Get a test done & we'll see....don't wanna see results written in biro on … Get a test done & we'll see....don't wanna see results written in biro on a KFC napkin neither...!!?!?

What if it comes out with green hair...would you still deny all knowledge!

Lulu'sMammy

What if it comes out with green hair...would you still deny all knowledge!

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/103/alibire8.jpg

i sa wu lol

Deal4Me

Best wishes for your upcoming.

http://yelims3.free.fr/Hein/Hein33.gif

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy

I really dont eat healthy at all, and i am 4 and half months gone! I live … I really dont eat healthy at all, and i am 4 and half months gone! I live on ****!How many weeks are you now donna?

My diet is kinda hit and miss most times but do try.
    Am 23 weeks now and I have my next scan on wednesday so will post pics.

So has fame gone to your head big Mac?!?!

[SIZE="1"]12 hours later & no response from LM.....I think she bought it??!?[/SIZE]

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

So has fame gone to your head big Mac?!?![SIZE="1"]12 hours later & no … So has fame gone to your head big Mac?!?![SIZE="1"]12 hours later & no response from LM.....I think she bought it??!?[/SIZE]

I didnt buy it, im having the sheets inspected and analyzed!

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

So has fame gone to your head big Mac?!?!

No but think it's gone to the little ones head as she is now demanding front row seats to watch the telly to see if she is on again..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1929
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?11

See more discussions