Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm having a bbq for my man's birthday on Sunday.

Banned
    Up to now, I have, paper plates, knifes, forks, spoons, cups, birthday boy banner and balloons.

I'm getting the bbq on Friday, so if anybody can recommend a good one, rep will be added.

Please list anything, i should include in the bbq, so that we have a good one.

Thanks x x

59 Comments

Food and beer! Dont need anything else!

Banned

A spit

I bought ]this one a couple of weeks ago and we've used it loads... She's a beast!! I need to wash the grills in the bath 'cos they're huuuuge! :lol:

napkins cause bbqs are always messy lol

iceland do some lovely prawn kebab sticks which go lovely on a bbq among other things

You mentioned everything but a cake??

Original Poster Banned

sadiebabes;2246374

I bought ]this one a couple of weeks ago and we've used it loads... She's … I bought ]this one a couple of weeks ago and we've used it loads... She's a beast!! I need to wash the grills in the bath 'cos they're huuuuge! :lol:

It looks good, my man finishes work for 10 days tomorrow, I can't wait.

It feels like my birthday, i can't wait to see all my old workmates, my partner still work's where i used to work.

Also all my friend's & family, i have reserved a couple of drives on the close where i live for people to park:-D

and if thers no kids involved
    get a stripper

sassie;2246373

A spit

If your gettin a spit you'll need summat for a spitroast

dont forget a bucket and ice hun

Banned

pinkkitty2007;2246419

If your gettin a spit you'll need summat for a spitroast

LMFAO im saying nowt:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster Banned

onlyme23;2246387

napkins cause bbqs are always messy loliceland do some lovely prawn kebab … napkins cause bbqs are always messy loliceland do some lovely prawn kebab sticks which go lovely on a bbq among other things

Oh sorry, i have napkins with a christmas tree on, from my man's mum.

I will look into the prawn kebab sticks though, thanks

I saw some bits and pieces in the £1 shop today for a bbq, not sure if they will be much use.

I got some nice paper bowls from there though for jelly & ice-cream:-D

I would recommend getting your meat from a butchers, much nicer than the supermarkets, much nicer meat and no fat what so ever!!!! We had gammon and pineapple burgers, pork and leek sausages, beautiful!!!!

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;2246416

and if there is no kids involved get a stripper

He has enough women at work undressing him with their eyes and offering to lick his man lolly:x

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246420

dont forget a bucket and ice hun

Thanks, I think i am gonna have to take a few fences down to make my garden bigger:-D

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246398

You mentioned everything but a cake??

I know, i have to get one of those too, i am gonna be bankrupt by the end of the week:-D

Original Poster Banned

gerrard_d;2246432

I would recommend getting your meat from a butchers, much nicer than the … I would recommend getting your meat from a butchers, much nicer than the supermarkets, much nicer meat and no fat what so ever!!!! We had gammon and pineapple burgers, pork and leek sausages, beautiful!!!!

Thank you, i will consider it:-D

lol parties are so expensive, charge a £5 entrance fee per person on the door, may help lol

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246488

lol parties are so expensive, charge a £5 entrance fee per person on the … lol parties are so expensive, charge a £5 entrance fee per person on the door, may help lol

I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other bit's and bob's we need to get rid of.

Is that you in the picture, if so you make a nice couple:)

Fill a plastic box with ice and store all the beer / wine in it, or a kiddies paddling pool does the same job :thumbsup:

Where I work we have a fantastic range called "fun in the sun" all, scene setters, balloons, glasses - wine, shot, beer (reuseable) foil palm trees, bunting, limbo sticks there is loads of stuff.

Original Poster Banned

suze;2246505

Fill a plastic box with ice and store all the beer / wine in it, or a … Fill a plastic box with ice and store all the beer / wine in it, or a kiddies paddling pool does the same job :thumbsup:Where I work we have a fantastic range called "fun in the sun" all, scene setters, balloons, glasses - wine, shot, beer (reuseable) foil palm trees, bunting, limbo sticks there is loads of stuff.

Thanks Suze, i have missed you x x

Banned

DLM;2246504

I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other … I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other bit's and bob's we need to get rid of.Is that you in the picture, if so you make a nice couple:)

OMG your mans having a birthday party and your gonna sell all your cack that you dont want to friends and family, maybe better off just charging the £5

Just one other thing, are you inviting the neighbours?

Don't forget the sounds...

http://www.gsoftnet.us/MOB/Speakers.jpg

DLM;2246504

I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other … I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other bit's and bob's we need to get rid of.Is that you in the picture, if so you make a nice couple:)

thank you, yeah its me and the lucky wife lol gotta pic of my son on my avatar too

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246567

thank you, yeah its me and the lucky wife lol gotta pic of my son on my … thank you, yeah its me and the lucky wife lol gotta pic of my son on my avatar too

Aw, you all look really lovely, if you are anywhere near Manchester on Sunday, you are all invited to our bbq:-D

Original Poster Banned

Carley;2246554

Don't forget the sounds...

Thanks, i know, i'm sorting through my music at the moment and deciding what to play:-D

DLM;2246590

Aw, you all look really lovely, if you are anywhere near Manchester on … Aw, you all look really lovely, if you are anywhere near Manchester on Sunday, you are all invited to our bbq:-D

thanks i may just have to pop up but hopefully you wont charge me the £5 fee lol hope you have a good one

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246636

thanks i may just have to pop up but hopefully you wont charge me the £5 … thanks i may just have to pop up but hopefully you wont charge me the £5 fee lol hope you have a good one

Thanks, you all seem nice, you are welcome anytime for free:thumbsup:

DLM;2246632

Thanks, i know, i'm sorting through my music at the moment and deciding … Thanks, i know, i'm sorting through my music at the moment and deciding what to play:-D

This one's a must for any BBQ :thumbsup:
    http://img.tesco.com/pi/entertainment/CD/LF/754639_CD_L_F.jpg

I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other … I'm gonna sell all my Avon in the corner of the garden and any other bit's and bob's we need to get rid of.

lol its changing from a barbq for the mans birthday to a car boot rummage sale

Original Poster Banned

Carley;2246690

This one's a must for any BBQ :thumbsup:

I think, i might already have it in my collection, you can't beat a bit of hasselhoff, especially in germany when you are munching sausages:-D

are you odbs mrs?

An old plant pot filled with sand fr the smokers so you dont end up with fag ends all over your garden and wont need to keep going to empty the ashtrays

Original Poster Banned

portchy;2246727

are you odbs mrs?

Shh, i have been out of the limelight for a few days, i want to keep it that way:w00t:

Original Poster Banned

charltom;2246735

An old plant pot filled with sand fr the smokers so you dont end up with … An old plant pot filled with sand fr the smokers so you dont end up with fag ends all over your garden and wont need to keep going to empty the ashtrays

Thank you, good idea, they probably won't use it after a few drink's though:x

mums the word

Banned

jasonrat;2246718

lol its changing from a barbq for the mans birthday to a car boot … lol its changing from a barbq for the mans birthday to a car boot rummage sale

chavtastic:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;2246718

lol its changing from a barbq for the mans birthday to a car boot … lol its changing from a barbq for the mans birthday to a car boot rummage sale

I have to make some pennies somewhere, the other week i took my Avon goodies to a friend's bbq and made £25.

No fees, ebay or car boot.

A very profitable afternoon, free food, money, beer and laughter, what more could a girl want:-D

Banned

DLM;2246590

Aw, you all look really lovely, if you are anywhere near Manchester on … Aw, you all look really lovely, if you are anywhere near Manchester on Sunday, you are all invited to our bbq:-D

im i the great united city on sunday what suburb

Banned

danby jason;2246837

im i the great united city on sunday what suburb

dont forget your wallet - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453
      2. One thing you've forgotten11
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1731
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047181

See more discussions