Found 26th May 2009
its in a bigger mug than usual, how much extra sugar should I add, given the fact i dont have a the tools to measure my usual mug size to sugar ratio.

17 Comments

lol, ixnay the sugar and add years to your life

Banned

well for starters you should be drinking Tea..

add a little bit at a time until it's sweet enough?

I have no idea, just a suggestion

£1.46

thank me later

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;5321771

ixnay

what the hell kind of made up word is that?! I dont speak welsh! :whistling:

Banned

brettytopbanana;5321780

£1.46thank me later

expensive sugar:p

Sugar isn't a good thing to add to a bad thing like coffee anyway - so that is two bads!

Coffee is like 'Fidgety-juice' it makes me go all funny!

xxxx

Coffee is crap with or with out the sugar just start again with a cup of tea:lol:

MinstrelMan;5321795

what the hell kind of made up word is that?! I dont speak welsh! … what the hell kind of made up word is that?! I dont speak welsh! :whistling:

Etymology
Pig Latin version of nix; possibly the only Pig Latin phrase to enter common English besides amscray. Ixnay and amscray were used widely in "The Three Stooges" shorts, possibly the main source of popularizing the words.

Pronunciation

Noun
ixnay

No.

Banned

BlondeBella;5321820

Coffee is crap with or with out the sugar just start again with a cup of … Coffee is crap with or with out the sugar just start again with a cup of tea as already stated by DC:lol:

keep up

dog_cop;5321843

keep up

hey im blonde im allowed to be behind:p

Banned

BlondeBella;5321853

hey im blonde im allowed to be stoooooopid

dog_cop;5321888

that aswell but i just keep saying im blonde this is an intelligent commment for me:giggle:

milk and 2 sugars please!

i tend to drink more tea cos i dont have sugar in that

Impossible to estimate. Alternate sips of coffeee with eating a jam doughnut - that'll solve the sweetness problem, or add a measure of rum.

Make two cups of coffee in a normal sized mug with normal amount of sugar then pour into big mug.....perfecto lol

this thread = WOW
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G46
    2. Driving anxiety.33
    3. Whey protien411
    4. Foo fighters presale code.3133

See more discussions