Groups

I'm having a good day....Credit card charges refunded!

Just got back £351 credit card charges.......I'm HAPPYYYYYYY!!!

17 Comments

will you share ? lol congrats

Original Poster

Thanks! Love your avatar...had call my daughter to have a look at it the other day! :thumbsup:

thats awesome!

Thanks . Have fun with your pennys

Congratulations :thumbsup:

wow was this that thing claiming ufair bank charges? my boyf is charged somestimes over a hundred in charges a month as hes gone over his over draft . wud this count as unfair ? since it was his fault ? :w00t: whooooooooo well done on getting money back
    xx

well done!

the people fight back - well done

mostwanteddirect;1967230

wow was this that thing claiming ufair bank charges? my boyf is charged … wow was this that thing claiming ufair bank charges? my boyf is charged somestimes over a hundred in charges a month as hes gone over his over draft . wud this count as unfair ? since it was his fault ? :w00t: whooooooooo well done on getting money backxx

yes get it done

mostwanteddirect;1967230

wow was this that thing claiming ufair bank charges? my boyf is charged … wow was this that thing claiming ufair bank charges? my boyf is charged somestimes over a hundred in charges a month as hes gone over his over draft . wud this count as unfair ? since it was his fault ? :w00t: whooooooooo well done on getting money backxx

Give it a go - you don't have anything to lose do you.

what kind of person has all they charges.I would give you nothing back for getting all they charges you must have been taking the urine

Must be something in the air!! I received a letter from Barclaycard today with £711 refund due to unfair charges!! :w00t: It is definitely worth chasing and chasing, just bombarding them with letters and they have to finally cave in...... Best of luck to everyone else who is in the process.

well done

Original Poster

big willy style;1968213

what kind of person has all they charges.I would give you nothing back … what kind of person has all they charges.I would give you nothing back for getting all they charges you must have been taking the urine

Lots of different people have lots of different charges for lots of different reasons.... so I can't answer your question! And now I'm so glad I asked Capital One for the money and not you!

Original Poster

Shiner49;1968370

Must be something in the air!! I received a letter from Barclaycard today … Must be something in the air!! I received a letter from Barclaycard today with £711 refund due to unfair charges!! :w00t: It is definitely worth chasing and chasing, just bombarding them with letters and they have to finally cave in...... Best of luck to everyone else who is in the process.

Congratulations to you too! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Just in case there is anyone who doesn't know...you can claim back Credit Card charges AND catalogue (home shopping) too. Unlike the Bank charge cases these are NOT on hold at the moment. Use the templates on [url]www.moneysavingexpert.com[/url] or [url]www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk[/url] Same procedure applies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders45
      2. Cheap Laptop?11
      3. Iphone 6 to which handset?712
      4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1015

See more discussions