Im having GRAND THEFT AUTO withdrawal symptoms!!!

11 replies
Found 11th Sep 2010
Hi guys any info on a new GTA game im in desperate need of some new info? trailers, roomers, gossip anything will do!

heck even Saints row 3 info will toast my crumpet.

PS: in the time being who wants to battle me on GTA 4 on xbox live? my id is afyzilla add me if you want to get owned hehe

1. Misc
  2. GTA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. GTA
11 Comments

Supermod

Go and steal a car and sleep with a hooker. By the time you get out of prison there will be a new GTA out.

Banned

magicjay1986

Go and steal a car and sleep with a hooker. By the time you get out of … Go and steal a car and sleep with a hooker. By the time you get out of prison there will be a new GTA out.

+1

I laughed at "roomers"!! lol

Watch out for TGS this Thursday there may be an announcement.
Otherwise there's been no news on GTA 5. If you haven't already you can pick up the two expansion packs (Ballad of Gay Tony + Lost and Damned) for about £15, definitely worth trying.

Banned

heres a "roomer" apparently the next GTA may be going back to the San Andreas area / style.

Original Poster

Met-Cast

Watch out for TGS this Thursday there may be an announcement.Otherwise … Watch out for TGS this Thursday there may be an announcement.Otherwise there's been no news on GTA 5. If you haven't already you can pick up the two expansion packs (Ballad of Gay Tony + Lost and Damned) for about £15, definitely worth trying.

Downloaded The ballad of gay tony from the psn store already kind of enjoyed it but was expecting more though gameplay wise.

I have been playing Saints Row 2 recently since I find GTA4 and EFLC a bit too pretty to play so takes away from the fun yet the older GTA's I love but find hard to play as they arent recent!

I heard mixed reviews of Mafia 2, that you cant go exploring without buying the DLC and from the demo I played it was too easy to die from a single crash or two without regenerating health and if you get a wanted level(which you can get from speeding) you are pretty much already dead.

DEALofaLifetime

Downloaded The ballad of gay tony from the psn store already kind of … Downloaded The ballad of gay tony from the psn store already kind of enjoyed it but was expecting more though gameplay wise.

Ouch £13 when you couldve gotten both on disc for about £15.

I believe it was better than GTA4, satchels etc.

ryouga

I have been playing Saints Row 2 recently since I find GTA4 and EFLC a … I have been playing Saints Row 2 recently since I find GTA4 and EFLC a bit too pretty to play so takes away from the fun yet the older GTA's I love but find hard to play as they arent recent!I heard mixed reviews of Mafia 2, that you cant go exploring without buying the DLC and from the demo I played it was too easy to die from a single crash or two without regenerating health and if you get a wanted level(which you can get from speeding) you are pretty much already dead.

It's not supposed to be a proper "GTA clone."
That isn't and never was their intentions and I like it that way, the only reason the driving part of the game is there is because it would be boring if you did one mission and jumped to the next, you can explore around as much as you want but once you complete the game you don't get like a free roam thing (althought Mafia had an AMAZING Free Ride Extreme). You can only die from a crash if you don't drive properly and at high speeds! Also the cops won't shoot you if you are speeding, only if you run someone over or shoot/show your weapon. Play the game on Hard and tell me that its easy, hardest hard mode i've played this generation. But Mafia is much better.

Original Poster

Met-Cast

Ouch £13 when you couldve gotten both on disc for about £15.I believe it w … Ouch £13 when you couldve gotten both on disc for about £15.I believe it was better than GTA4, satchels etc.

I know i know thinking back to it I made a mistake, but I already had the credit on the store and was bored so thought what the heck just go for it.
Edited by: "DEALofaLifetime" 11th Sep 2010

DEALofaLifetime

I know i know I know i know thinking back to it I made a mistake, but I … I know i know I know i know thinking back to it I made a mistake, but I already had the credit on the store and was bored so thought what the heck just go for it.

I know what you mean i've done that before :p.
Its like buying a game for £50 instore when you could easily find it for £20-25 somewhere else but you're there and can't help it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions