Im helping with the recession.

Am i allowed to post a help wanted ad....basically i am looking for 50 workers for the weekend who want to earn extra cash as baggage handlers..easy money and it helps with the recession.

15 Comments

where? and how much?

Original Poster

southampton...
not sure how much as its my husband who needs them..but would be more then minimum wage.

damn i wish i was close

Any more info?

Original Poster

baggage handling down the docks..easy money.
what else you wanna know?

Will need to post exact wages, hours etc to get good interest

know loads of people in southampton, good lads about 21 years old, would probably be interested

I am living in Southampton, but is that only for this weekend?

Original Poster

well it starts this weekend..could be ongoing and could be perm.

Original Poster

surfbunny;6104287

know loads of people in southampton, good lads about 21 years old, would … know loads of people in southampton, good lads about 21 years old, would probably be interested

brilliant do you know 50..lol

Could be a good time to start smuggling immigrants. :w00t:

Pass the word around the uni?

Original Poster

cool. Its starting between 6-10 am for about an 8 hr shift..you will get approx £6 per hour....more if you have a forklift licence..can work both sat and sun.

Don't wanna pour water on your fire, but given these employees would be lifting heavy items, they would either require experience in a similar field of work, or relevant training on manual handling.

Otherwise the employer would open themselves to litigation - I'm afraid that's the world we live in these days.

Just a thought.

Same here in MANCHESTER area....because of postal strikes bagage handlers required at main sorting office to sort out the postage and parcels
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions