I'm here 3 years now this month. Doesn't time fly!

Found 1st May 2010
I'm here 3 years now this month. Doesn;t time fly!

I've only been banned once, and don't post much so solar flare is probably another 3 years away!

Best deal I got on here was xmas 2008. Medion laptop from viking direct. Still using it day to day. 16 months later.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

banned once in 351 posts? hmm, must try harder

Banned? SHouldnt be here then! Guessing suspended!

happy third birthday :thumbsup:

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8504220

Banned? SHouldnt be here then! Guessing suspended!

Oh yeh, suspended, LOL!

Must be the glass of wine I'm having.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8504207

banned once in 351 posts? hmm, must try harder

How the heck can you be a solar flare and you only joined in January" Is that the quickest?

myjess;8504269

How the heck can you be a solar flare and you only joined in January" Is … How the heck can you be a solar flare and you only joined in January" Is that the quickest?

posts per day by jubbyme

Banned

awoodhall2003;8504283

26.08posts per day by jubbyme

yep, and everyone rubbish!

at 20.56 sustained for 20 months, your'e not much better! we must get out more

Original Poster

what the count to get to solar flare?

awoodhall2003;8504283

26.08posts per day by jubbyme

and all good :thumbsup: Jubbyme is a great member on here btw and helped me loads the other day when my pc was giving me trouble:-D

Banned

bossyboots;8504333

and all good :thumbsup: Jubbyme is a great member on here btw and helped … and all good :thumbsup: Jubbyme is a great member on here btw and helped me loads the other day when my pc was giving me trouble:-D

and i did

Banned

I think the rating has more to do with rep than post count?

thank you to bossyboosts and sassie (amongst many others I have over 12000 rep) so maybe that helps

1000 posts = solar flare

im 3 next month too :lol:

Banned

jubbyme;8504366

I think the rating has more to do with rep than post count?thank you to … I think the rating has more to do with rep than post count?thank you to bossyboosts and sassie (amongst many others I have over 12000 rep) so maybe that helps

i have repped you. OMG your privileged :w00t:

jubbyme;8504295

yep, and everyone rubbish! :pat 20.56 sustained for 20 months, your'e not … yep, and everyone rubbish! :pat 20.56 sustained for 20 months, your'e not much better! we must get out more

I know! The thing is when I have revision spells like currently I can easily procrastinate and get 50-75 posts in a matter of half a day! Plus then if there is a good chat going on (often drunk 1am threads) or a good deal etc. But I do love HUKDs :-D

bossyboots;8504333

and all good :thumbsup: Jubbyme is a great member on here btw and helped … and all good :thumbsup: Jubbyme is a great member on here btw and helped me loads the other day when my pc was giving me trouble:-D

First impressions = pretty good, and must say have noticed the posts!

sassie;8504351

and i did

so you did :thumbsup: But poor jubbyme had me on msn trying his best with this pc dunce lol. Its seems to be okay..................just now anyway thank goodness.

micoo;8504375

1000 posts = solar flareim 3 next month too :lol:

What? Next month you are on your third liver already?

...Not surprised!

awoodhall2003;8504393

What? Next month you are on your third liver already?...Not surprised!

:lol:

micoo;8504375

1000 posts = solar flareim 3 next month too :lol:

It's May today. :whistling:

awoodhall2003;8504393

What? Next month you are on your third liver already?...Not surprised!

:lol:

dontdothatagain;8504416

It's May today. :whistling:

shut it you

micoo;8504430

shut it you

Naw.
Post a comment
@
    Text