Groups

IM HOME Just a quick update

I have just done the thing i have wanted to do for the last 16 months.

I have just signed off Income support. i am no longer out of work, start my new job 2morro. takes so many hours of paperwork to sign on, and a 10 minute phone call to sign off

i am so nervous and soooo excited all at the same time.

Just thought i share with everyone, i feel like dancing round the room

56 Comments

Banned

well done, whats your new job ?

Congratulations!

Good show. :thumbsup:

nice one congratulations

SuperEd

well done nessy

Banned

roselee;7455553

Internet surveys

Well done you! :thumbsup::w00t:

congrats

Excellent well done you hope you enjoy your new work and reap the benefits :thumbsup:

hey... good for you girl.. good luck and Happy New Year

Great news, good luck

Original Poster

roselee;7455553

Well its only part time 20 hrs a week, working in customer services for a new tesco's thats just opened by me but its a job, i get to have adult conversations and get out the house,

and i may even be able to afford a holiday this year

Supermod

This is great to hear. Someone on these boards excited about being in work.

Hope it goes well for you!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7455667

This is great to hear. Someone on these boards excited about being in … This is great to hear. Someone on these boards excited about being in work. Hope it goes well for you!

im sure it wont last but being at home for the last 16 months does that to you lol

Supermod

nessynoo01;7455676

im sure it wont last but being at home for the last 16 months does that … im sure it wont last but being at home for the last 16 months does that to you lol

I am sure it wont. Anyway, genuine congratulations

Well done all the best

Congrats...........hope it all goes well and you enjoy it.

Great news well done:thumbsup:

Congratulations!!

http://www.glitter-town.com/congratulations-myspace-glitter-graphics/congratulations-myspace-glitter-graphic-1.gif

Original Poster

oooohhhhh i feel really happy now, thanx so much all im feeling the love in the room today

Congratulations...:-D

That is great news in this depressing climate....

Hope it leads to more fantastic opportunities for and your family

well done to you, I know how you feel lost my part time job 18 months ago they are so hard to find, i hate being at home all the time, 2 yr old drives me up the wall.lol

Original Poster

flowers172;7456040

well done to you, I know how you feel lost my part time job 18 months ago … well done to you, I know how you feel lost my part time job 18 months ago they are so hard to find, i hate being at home all the time, 2 yr old drives me up the wall.lol

my Dd is nearly 8, and its i want i want all the time, and then there is the school trips etc swmming lessons, disco's and it all mounts up. And xmas was a nightmare. I will be just glad to get some money so i dont have to say no all the time and maybe go out a bit more lol

congrats on the new job, jsa is a pain in the rectum,:-D

Hey - congrats - and don't forget to give us a heads up on all the tesco deals !!!!

Original Poster

I am getting really nervous now and i dont want to go

jellybaby22;7455867

congrats.....im jealous....aint half boring being stuck in the house..... … congrats.....im jealous....aint half boring being stuck in the house..... i miss workhope u enjoy it

me too, i love my family and wouldnt change them for the world but god damn sometimes i wanna scream i get sooo bored

congrats on the job, i well miss working

Banned

flowers172;7456040

well done to you, I know how you feel lost my part time job 18 months ago … well done to you, I know how you feel lost my part time job 18 months ago they are so hard to find, i hate being at home all the time, 2 yr old drives me up the wall.lol

I think PT jobs are easy to find.

Have you tried your local council website and local shops?

Congratulations Nessy :thumbsup:

Banned

nessynoo01;7464412

I am getting really nervous now and i dont want to go

You will be ok.

Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

DLM;7464460

I think PT jobs are easy to find.Have you tried your local council … I think PT jobs are easy to find.Have you tried your local council website and local shops?Congratulations Nessy :thumbsup:

thanx

they are not that easy to find in birmingham, i have been applying for every job going in Birmingham for the last 16 months even mac d's and still struggled. i think this was just lucky as its a new store and they have been told they need to employ so many new people to get the store open instead of moving from other stores

congratulation hope it goes great

Original Poster

DLM;7464472

You will be ok.Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

i know i will i think its just that being at home for so long u forget what adult converstaions are like lol.

I have a hour bus journey in the morning and i hate buses i think thats what started it, just hoping my induction is just for the day and not longer lol dont want to be travelling for 2 hours a day for too long, when i get into new store it will only take me 10 mns to get to

Banned

nessynoo01;7464499

thanxthey are not that easy to find in birmingham, i have been applying … thanxthey are not that easy to find in birmingham, i have been applying for every job going in Birmingham for the last 16 months even mac d's and still struggled. i think this was just lucky as its a new store and they have been told they need to employ so many new people to get the store open instead of moving from other stores

I have had mainly PT jobs over the last few years.

I have worked in shops and have catered for the council.

You will be fine x x

Banned

nessynoo01;7464525

i know i will i think its just that being at home for so long u forget … i know i will i think its just that being at home for so long u forget what adult converstaions are like lol.I have a hour bus journey in the morning and i hate buses i think thats what started it, just hoping my induction is just for the day and not longer lol dont want to be travelling for 2 hours a day for too long, when i get into new store it will only take me 10 mns to get to

I know what you mean about buses.

I have had to use them over the last few years.

I used to work with my man but left 3 years ago, we used to car share.

Now it's legs or buses :-D

Original Poster

DLM;7464563

I know what you mean about buses.I have had to use them over the last few … I know what you mean about buses.I have had to use them over the last few years.I used to work with my man but left 3 years ago, we used to car share.Now it's legs or buses :-D

well the only good thing is i dont have to pay for them for 12 weeks, get them free bus passes from job centre,

well thanx all for best wishes and congrats im off for a bath then bed need an early night as havnt had one of them for a while lol

Congrats on new job ness, hope all goes well tomorrow :thumbsup:

hi nessy just wanted to say congratulations on the new job hope all goes well for you and try not to worry you will be great in there x

Original Poster

choc1969;7464598

Congrats on new job ness, hope all goes well tomorrow :thumbsup:

thanx choccy:)

Banned

nessynoo01;7464587

well the only good thing is i dont have to pay for them for 12 weeks, get … well the only good thing is i dont have to pay for them for 12 weeks, get them free bus passes from job centre, well thanx all for best wishes and congrats im off for a bath then bed need an early night as havnt had one of them for a while lol

How do you get a free buss pass from the jc?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone 7 32GB Black Unopened68
      2. Xbox One S or Xbox One X88
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?56
      4. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?22

See more discussions