Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6129096

dont think theyd be suitable for afghanistan

do you not, i think half hour with them everyone would leave

dont fly away

Sure, you can just adapt the Eurofighter with baby seats

Congrats, although i dont know the answer

are you married?
i can only assume that they wouldnt be able to join you on basic training but adfter that im sure they would accomodate you and your family

join the rac or the aa

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6129121

are you married?i can only assume that they wouldnt be able to join you … are you married?i can only assume that they wouldnt be able to join you on basic training but adfter that im sure they would accomodate you and your family

no, a cheap tart

lol how cheap

sassie;6129071

what both of them

yep..was about 15 yrs ago but i dont think it can be too different. Families lived in marry courters(not sure if thats how its spelt but thats how you pronounced) We lived in raf whiton...innsworth...wootton bassett. We also lived in hong kong and germany.

I Lub You Dont Go, Marry Me,oh Wate Im Already Married Bon Voyage Tata See Ya
Wifey Says I Can Still Lub You As Long As Its On Here
------------------------DONT GO I LUB YA

Original Poster Banned

allanukscotland;6129140

lol how cheap

real cheap, even free maybes :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

raptorcigs;6129146

I Lub You Dont Go, Marry Me,oh Wate Im Already Married Bon Voyage Tata … I Lub You Dont Go, Marry Me,oh Wate Im Already Married Bon Voyage Tata See YaWifey Says I Can Still Lub You As Long As Its On Here------------------------DONT GO I LUB YA

awwww at least someone will miss me

My uncle was in the RAF and his family went with him....3 lads and a wife...not sure bout single mums tho...:?

no life for someone with a family but if single you see the world

lil_tiger;6129161

My uncle was in the RAF and his family went with him....3 lads and a … My uncle was in the RAF and his family went with him....3 lads and a wife...not sure bout single mums tho...:?

i dont think theyre as strict nowadays
they take all sorts of people

raptorcigs;6129146

I Lub You Dont Go, Marry Me,oh Wate Im Already Married Bon Voyage Tata … I Lub You Dont Go, Marry Me,oh Wate Im Already Married Bon Voyage Tata See YaWifey Says I Can Still Lub You As Long As Its On Here------------------------DONT GO I LUB YA

awwwwwwwwww xxxxxxxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6129179

i dont think theyre as strict nowadaysthey take all people nowadays … i dont think theyre as strict nowadaysthey take all people nowadays

wow, thanks :oops:

lol that must make you feal special

jasonrat;6129179

i dont think theyre as strict nowadaysthey take all sorts of people

lol i was meaning more regarding childcare.....I would guess they have childcare services but honestly dont have a clue.....obviously with my uncle his wife could look after the kids...but not with OP

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6129210

]are you cazzie?

its crazy :w00t::w00t:

if what you want go for it

Dad was in The RAF for 22 years, married with 4 kids, The first 12 years of my life I lived in 9 different RAF camps including Singapore.......being able to make new friends is a big must for kids in the RAF

is this for real or is it some sort of parody type thread?

If real good luck.

my brother wants to be a pilot on the raf,is that what your planning on being mate?

Original Poster Banned

not sure what will happen with all my properties whilst im away, maybe i could let them or put house sitters in them, what do ya think

let your family stay in them so it does not cost you lol

Good on you. My 7 years in the RAF were fab. They do provide married at very reasonable rates after you have passed out, completed trade training and have joined your parent unit. There may be a waiting list though. In 1996 when I had a married quarter I paid £80 a month plus £20 for a garage. You can also rent furniture, lawn mowers, cutlery etc. All quite bizarre looking back on it now. Your allowed to decorate it but when you leave it has to be immaculate and back in the original colour shemes as when you moved in. They are/were very strict on this. Not sure if they do them for single un-married dependants.

Original Poster Banned

gawd i really am a crap fibber and now embarressed

you should fly away i think lol

They do provide great subsidies for boarding schools. rafnews.co.uk/edu…asp

so many kind people trying to help you and you lie so upset now lol

Original Poster Banned

allanukscotland;6129333

so many kind people trying to help you and you lie so upset now lol

i know, i feel awful now, but think most know im far to much of an old bag for it to have been true :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text