Expired

IM LOOKIN FOR ANTI-PERSPIRENT/SMELLYS FOR A BOY AGE 7

Found 2nd Dec 2008
Hi all, I know hes only 7, but he luvs copying his dad and putting a bit of spray on if hes going some where special (on his clothes), i want to know if they do a gift bag for boys somewhere, anyone seen anything?

thanks xx

10 Comments

Banned

i really would not use anti perspirant on a 7ry old just let him use a little bit of his dads aftershave on his clothes only

I keep a load of aftershave samples and let my 8 yr old have them when he wants! I wouldnt let him have anything like a spray deodorant though to be honest.

Original Poster

i dont mean hes using a roll on or anything harsh on himself, i was wanting to know if they do a boys version if you know what i mean, like when they do giftsets of bubble bath etc, i dont think im explaining myself proper:-(

Banned

you mean a child safe set of smellys

Banned

hope he dont copy his dad to much or babysitter in for a busy night

Original Poster

Oh my god, thats really bad!!

i didnt mean that type tho,hes only 7, wouldnt let him use that, think iv just been put right off any type of smellys for him!

thanks for your replies

I bought some boys eau de toilette natural spray from Zara kids, it smells lovely and is less powerful than adults aftershave, cant wait to give him it. ( he's 8 ).
I will have a look for you to see if its available online and post you the link.
hth

matey bubblebath

The Body Shop ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74826
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions