Groups
    EXPIRED

i'm looking 4 a good Sony Ericsson or nokia

if anyone knows of a website with a cheap Sony Ericsson or nokia one of the new and better ones.

4 Comments

[COLOR=#006400]This message is being inserted in all For Sale or Trade forum threads.

[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that either party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other and to Admin or a Moderator:[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#0000ff]

1]Landline[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] telephone number Make a CALL to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]2][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Name and address[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] including postcode
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]3][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Valid e-mail[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] address [no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example].
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]4][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Using PayPal[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000] then check out eBay feedback if there is any and make a small payment to and from each other to validate the PayPal e-mail address.
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]5][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]If possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000], [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]collect and pay for items in person
    [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]6][/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Only buy [/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]from Verified PayPal Members if possible[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000].

[COLOR=Blue]Do NOT[/COLOR] proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][COLOR=#8b0000]
    [COLOR=Blue]Offer and acceptance of trade or sale[/COLOR] must be posted in relevant thread. [COLOR=Blue]You must NOT[/COLOR] deal by PM only or have items for sale or trade elsewhere online if listed here.

[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]NOTE[/COLOR][COLOR=#8b0000]: [/COLOR][COLOR=blue]Please post images of the actual items for sale to show[/COLOR][COLOR=blue] the condition and that you have the items in your possession. Thanks!

[/COLOR]
    ][SIZE=2][COLOR=green]More Advice on Posting Images Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[/COLOR]][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkslateblue]Leaving Feedback Details Here[/COLOR][/SIZE]

][COLOR=darkgreen]Full Forum Rules/Guidelines[/COLOR][COLOR=green] ][SIZE=2][COLOR=blue]Please Read Here[/COLOR][/SIZE].[/COLOR]

Welcome to HotUKDeals

I think this needs to go in the Deal Request forum, so I'll move it there.

Original Poster

thanks i'm new 2 this

Cheapest, trustable, mobile phone seller online that I know of is phones4u.co.uk/
    I got a Sony Ericsson from there, £20 cheaper than my network was selling it for.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions