Groups
    EXPIRED

i'm looking fo ra cheap nokia 7600

does anyone know where to buy one on pay as you go, i can only find them on contract? cheers

6 Comments

I believe you can buy one on payg at £220, not cheap, from Carphonewarehouse.

hiya, i can get u 1 for £50/60 , if u want it ulocked then were looking at about £70, its second hand, in as new, xcellent condition!

may be I've missed the point somewhere - but aren't you best getting one from [url]www.e2save.com[/url] paying £2.99 a month for a year . even if you never use the packaged calls etc you still get a free 7600 with extras.

Just unlock it at any of the various sites I posted before - you can find htem easily enough with a search in the forums, and then use it on what ever sim you like.

Yeah I would definitely agree with 45ure. Just get the £2.99/month deal Link here. That includes 500 cross network minutes and 100 txts a month. But even if you decide not to use that plan you could take the SIM out and keep it in a drawer and still be cheaper than buying the phone separate. They are super easy to unlock for free even too.

just a note... some people can't get contract phones so have to get them on payg

That's a good point! As not everyone can make the credit agreement. Should think the best place to look in that case is eBay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?714
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz923
      3. How much would you pay for this chair?2228
      4. Washer Dryer11

See more discussions