Groups

im looking for 2 n dubz tickets for southampton guildhall 10/4/2009

i got the cd for xmas and really want to go see him at southampton guildhall but they are sold out..the ticket price was £15 so dont want any rip off merchants am not paying £79 each as some sites are doing. if anyone could help i would really appreciate it..thanks

12 Comments

oh god.

i got the cd for xmas and really want to go see him at southampton … i got the cd for xmas and really want to go see him at southampton guildhall but they are sold out..the ticket price was £15 so dont want any rip off merchants am not paying £79 each as some sites are doing. if anyone could help i would really appreciate it..thanks

You are gonna get fleeced or miss out you will just have to accept that. A shame but true

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4038939

oh god.

lol whats up...not your music taste?! to be honest its not mine but listened to the album and i like it..just hope the concert is not chav central!

Original Poster

dontasciime;4038968

You are gonna get fleeced or miss out you will just have to accept that. … You are gonna get fleeced or miss out you will just have to accept that. A shame but true

i understand i will have to pay a bit more and i accept that just not over the odds.

you called the venue yeah as £15 + £1.50 + £2.00 from there.

Original Poster

dontasciime;4039083

you called the venue yeah as £15 + £1.50 + £2.00 from there.

from the guildhall direct they are £18.50?

mamamia7;4039148

from the guildhall direct they are £18.50?

I searched after you posted and the website I found indicated that I never buy tickets though. 2 Min's will see if i can find site again and as you know just Co's Page says so does not make it true.

LOL @ N Dubz.

Listen to some real Hip Hop or don't bother.

nah nah naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ndubz ndubz

i got the cd for xmas and really want to go see him

n dubz are a three piece group not 1 single person btw ! jst so you dnt get a shock when you show up

mamamia7;4038978

lol whats up...not your music taste?! to be honest its not mine but … lol whats up...not your music taste?! to be honest its not mine but listened to the album and i like it..just hope the concert is not chav central!

im 44 and i like it too - but my husband thinks ive got no taste in music anyway :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710951
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17836371
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767260
      4. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals47

See more discussions