Found 12th May 2009
Hi folks, I've just acquired a new printer but has no cables with it. It's an Epson cx3200 and I'm needing both the power cable and the usb connector cable. I've had a look around and can't find any just wondered if anybody knew where I could get them from.
Help is much appreciado and will be repped

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

usb connector can be had for 97p from tesco and the cable in maplins

just look for the connector on this list
maplin.co.uk/sea…EAD

The USB cable will be standard A to B type, Poundland usually has them.

The printer probably has the standard 'figure of 8' type, if is is you can pick them up at many electrical shops for 3 to 4 pounds

http://images.maplin.co.uk/300/ak16s.jpg

Maplins has them for £8 but they will be cheaper eslewhere

maplin.co.uk/Mod…168

I have both cables laying about. £5 paypal gift and your address gets them to you pronto.
radishnet.

radishnet;5191004

I have both cables laying about. £5 paypal gift and your address gets … I have both cables laying about. £5 paypal gift and your address gets them to you pronto.radishnet.

they like a quid each

Original Poster

barneydog it's more like a kettle power cord than that! Radishnet I'll have a scout in my local poundland to see because £5 for stuff I could pick up brand new cheaper is a bit steep but if I can't find it i'll PM you if that's ok.

amazonboy;5191240

barneydog it's more like a kettle power cord than that!

OK, they are available on fleabay from £0.99 delivered :thumbsup:, for example item number 140318999263

I'm not trying to rip anyone off here - I have loads of cables lying about - just thought I was being helpful - £5 was just a figure, mostly to cover the £1.68 postage. I have xbox360 - HD/component cables - wii component cable (for HD) - vga->vga cables - i'll just ebay them - sod it!

Original Poster

your offer was much appreciated radishnet, but I've managed to get the power cable for 99p delivered and am heading to my local poundland tomorrow for the usb cable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox one games with gold November!33
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas44
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?79
    4. Best place to buy a domain33

See more discussions