Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm looking for a cheap ps3

I am really looking for a cheap place to buy a PS3, i don't mind if it is pre-owned either. The cheapest i have found one is for around £250 but i am hoping there is a cheaper one somewhere.

10 Comments

May I jump on your band wagon? I'm after one too!
    What GB was the one you saw for £250 and did it come with any games etc...?

happy to take all the criticism, if anyone can beat this deal. but i think - the following is the best available for a brand new 120GB slim sony ps3 on it's own:

go to [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] and order the sony ps3 (£249) using the 20% voucher code XX944. including delivery, the total checkout should come to £203. but if you register and use quidco before visiting the Very site, you get a further 8% cashback - all in all, it works out to about £186.

Very belongs to the Littlewoods group (same as woolworths, marshall ward, etc, etc) and of course, a lot of people out here don't like them because some of their codes don't work well. but i can confirm this is genuine as my neighbour just ordered this for delivery next Monday.

i must add - you will need to buy a HDMI cable, as none of the PS3's come with one - i got one from ebay (highly recommended) - item numbers # 110474838350 or 310191276264.

Original Poster

mervinsx;7378543

happy to take all the criticism, if anyone can beat this deal. but i … happy to take all the criticism, if anyone can beat this deal. but i think - the following is the best available for a brand new 120GB slim sony ps3 on it's own:go to [url]www.very.co.uk[/url] and order the sony ps3 (£249) using the 20% voucher code XX944. including delivery, the total checkout should come to £203. but if you register and use quidco before visiting the Very site, you get a further 8% cashback - all in all, it works out to about £186.Very belongs to the Littlewoods group (same as woolworths, marshall ward, etc, etc) and of course, a lot of people out here don't like them because some of their codes don't work well. but i can confirm this is genuine as my neighbour just ordered this for delivery next Monday.i must add - you will need to buy a HDMI cable, as none of the PS3's come with one - i got one from ebay (highly recommended) - item numbers # 110474838350 or 310191276264.

Thank you! This looks like the best deal at the moment and a great save

Mervinsx doesn't deserve criticism - only praise my friend. Just did that deal on very.co.uk - awesome. That's £30 cheaper than John Lewis. Legend!:thumbsup:

'Very' nice deal Mervinxs!
    I think I'll give it a go... :thumbsup:

Item Qty Deliver To Delivery Time / Date Price
    (including discount)
    * slim 250Gb console plus Infamous and Unchartered £228.00
    exclusive pack £20.00

SUBTOTAL £248.00
    [COLOR="Red"]INCLUDING SAVING OF £62.00 [/COLOR]
    Delivery £3.95
    TOTAL INCLUDING DELIVERY [COLOR="red"]£251.95 [/COLOR]

Just ordered myself a 250GB PS3 with Unchartered 2, Infamous and a pack containing 2 HDMI cables, 2 controllers and charging station. Hooray!
    BZ's to Mervinxs!

nice

Quidco- expected cashback £19.84! Bonus!

minifish33;7385535

Quidco- expected cashback £19.84! Bonus!

:santa:

If you don't want to bother with Very/Littlewoods codes (unless you are a new customer or the code was sent directly to you they can be troublesome. Take a look around these forums and you will see why people don't like them to much) take a look here shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…PS3
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s11
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal11
      3. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      4. Beer experts help required!46

See more discussions