EXPIRED

I'm Looking For A Golf Game For The Wii

Brother in law is getting a wii for his b'day so i'd like to find a golf game for him.

Any recommendations please and prices too?

Thanks

8 Comments

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play is the best i think and you can get it for £17.99@play.com

flp14344;6287108

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play is the best i think and you can get it … Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 All-Play is the best i think and you can get it for [email protected]

dont touch this game with a bargepole! I am a huge tiger fan but the 09 version has the worst control method in the world-I think most would agree-the new version with motion plus is utterly amazing tho and is a fantastic game.

get tiger woods 10!

Ive only got tiger woods 08 so not the latest version but i would definately reccomend the tiger woods games

Original Poster

barky;6287131

dont touch this game with a bargepole! I am a huge tiger fan but the 09 … dont touch this game with a bargepole! I am a huge tiger fan but the 09 version has the worst control method in the world-I think most would agree-the new version with motion plus is utterly amazing tho and is a fantastic game.get tiger woods 10!

Is that the one just out? Expensive i imagine

Thanks for the advise about the 09 one - i'll steer clear of that one

loobie;6287352

Is that the one just out? Expensive i imagineThanks for the advise about … Is that the one just out? Expensive i imagineThanks for the advise about the 09 one - i'll steer clear of that one

yep-its just out-expensive yes,cos it comes with the motion plus controller but it is the one to go for.

loobie;6287352

Is that the one just out? Expensive i imagineThanks for the advise about … Is that the one just out? Expensive i imagineThanks for the advise about the 09 one - i'll steer clear of that one

yes that is the newest one. If he doesnt already have wii motion plus you can get it bundled with the game for £39.95 from here

mymemory.co.uk/Nin…834

or if he already has it, the game alone is £25.99

mymemory.co.uk/Nin…834

these are the cheapest prices i can find, cheapest price for motion plus is £15.96 at amazon so it is cheaper to buy it bundled with the game

Original Poster

Great thanks for the links, i'll take a look.

Do you need to have the motion plus??? I mean is the game rubbish without it?

He is only just getting the wii so he probably wont know the difference between normal remote and 1 with motion plus.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1925
    2. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1014
    3. How to pay for uber journey?22
    4. Help please - pc issues710

See more discussions