Groups

im looking for a job in online live chat help.

Banned
    hi im looking for a job in online live chat helo eveyones seen em on websites and i want to join them iv looked everywhere but i cant find a place where i can join them, does any one know where i can get this job? thanks

15 Comments

Not being funny, but you're going to have to learn to type and spell properly before you get a job like that. "OMG dis problem u r having sux, soz bout dat!" :-D

You could go onto the vacancies bit of the websites that you have seen them on or just email the companies and ask. Good luck:thumbsup:

:thinking: erm i agree. I really don't mean to be rude but you really do need to fine tune your spelling lol

queenlush;1787343

:thinking: erm i agree. I really don't mean to be rude but you really do … :thinking: erm i agree. I really don't mean to be rude but you really do need to fine tune your spelling lol

LIve chat is often written in a sort of txt language.

I'm starting to wonder just what genre of "chat" we're talking about here...is 154jordan154 a 'bored housewife' for instance?

Do you have to pretend to be a girl?

Abvance;1788110

Do you have to pretend to be a girl?

not if you want to be a gay chat host

marshallka;1787703

LIve chat is often written in a sort of txt language.

i know :? but if you are helping someone you need to be literate

"helo eveyones seen em on websites "

so this means what exactly ? lol

Original Poster Banned

ok then and yea i live chat helper not a sex live chat lol.
    plus i just type like this in places well like this? i can type better if wanted to

154jordan154;1789461

ok then and yea i live chat helper not a sex live chat lol.plus i just … ok then and yea i live chat helper not a sex live chat lol.plus i just type like this in places well like this? i can type better if wanted to

People always say that, but never seem to change...funny that!

Most of these places just have some guy copying and pasting the information from a manual

154jordan154;1789461

ok then and yea i live chat helper not a sex live chat lol.plus i just … ok then and yea i live chat helper not a sex live chat lol.plus i just type like this in places well like this? i can type better if wanted to

places like this?

You mean places where most others have the decency to spell a word and finish a sentence :thumbsup:

Banned

elo mate whats up with ur comp then? okay just do me a quick favr and click on the bottom like yeah start then go to run mate yeah and then

old up mate its melunch break back in 20

Banned

Okay I can help you but first I need to know a few details.....

.... a/s/l!? u got webcam bbz?

av u tryed trnin it of n on agin?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764241
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions