Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm Looking For A Lodge With Hot Tub In Lake District

Can anyone help me please?

For 2nd - 5th October for 2 people

I'm struggling to find anything within budget and if i cant find owt then we will go to Amsterdam instead.

Thanks in advance x

11 Comments

Hi ,I'm sure I saw something on e-bay the other day.Good luck!

forrest holidays do them ??? lakes but do some in yorkshire ,

they did have deals on here earlier this year £108 for short breaks at the end of the year

go to amsterdam and get stoned, you will have much more fun!

Original Poster

aw08;5948983

forrest holidays do them ??? lakes but do some in yorkshire , they did … forrest holidays do them ??? lakes but do some in yorkshire , they did have deals on here earlier this year £108 for short breaks at the end of the year

Thanks, will take a look!

Original Poster

nono2522;5949058

go to amsterdam and get stoned, you will have much more fun!

Hmmmm, maybe!

just had a quick look on hoseasons website as we booked a lodge through them last year. cheap in lakes for 3 nights from 2nd oct is £146.

have attached link to show all lodges that came up
    hoseasons.co.uk/V3/…lse

Original Poster

The hoseasons link isnt working, i will take another look at the site although it seemed quite expensive when i looked before xx

try this link - it is for the cheapest lodge in the lakes on those dates. hopefully it will work this time.

hoseasons.co.uk/v3/…lse

not sure if will help i know it not a lodge but 21 the lakes has hot tubs in the rooms or you can get other rooms with a hot tub on the balcony i can highly recommend the hotel

Original Poster

keli;5953714

not sure if will help i know it not a lodge but 21 the lakes has hot tubs … not sure if will help i know it not a lodge but 21 the lakes has hot tubs in the rooms or you can get other rooms with a hot tub on the balcony i can highly recommend the hotel

Sounds nice - i'll do a little search thank you xx

Original Poster

bumping up for more ideas xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1929
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767284
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047118
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1527

See more discussions