Im looking for a new lease car Nissan Juke, Honda Jazz or Similar

4 replies
Found 15th Aug 2016
Hi all,

Looking for a decent deal on a new car for the missus, one which is 'baby' friendly due to the new arrival in the near future. Never done a contract hire/lease thing before but they seem to be the cheapest.

She's keen on a Nissan Juke but cant see much in the way of competitive deals on this car so am reasonably open minded to suggestions. The Honda Jazz looks a tidy alternative (boot size/space is key + awesome magic seats is a bonus). The civic is great too but feel this may be too expensive. Hoping to find something with a net monthly payment of £200 maximum... if at all possible.

Another spanner in the works is that she refuses to drive manual, so immediately we're losing out on the majority of the good deals.

Has anyone else seen any good offers lately on similarish vehicles?

I have started looking myself on a few websites including, What Car, gateway2lease, national vehicle solutions, and a couple of others. Any ones I should look at in particular or also avoid?

Thanks all in advance!

4 Comments

Have you considered a Skoda Fabia, it's what I went with and I have two little ones, boot size is massive for it's size. My wife is Auto only and our Fabia DSG lease is 6+36 at £148 a month.
Edited by: "snowblindcrash" 15th Aug 2016

Original Poster

snowblindcrash

Have you considered a Skoda Fabia, it's what I went with and I have two … Have you considered a Skoda Fabia, it's what I went with and I have two little ones, boot size is massive for it's size. My wife is Auto only and our Fabia DSG lease is 6+36 at £148 a month.

Not considered it previously, but will certainly take a look! Where did you get yours from?

Thanks!

Fleetprices, Car still hasn't been built yet but their staff have been very helpful. If you've got a bit more monthly spend Skoda Yeti DSG might be worth a look, some good deals on that too but out of my price range at the moment.

The Juke isn't baby friendly, the boot isn't big enough.

If you're going away you need space for a buggy, a travel cot and all other manner of assorted baby crap. The Jazz would be better as you can mess around with the the back seats, but I'd second the Fabia if that's the size of car you're after.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.88
    2. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?56
    3. Is this laptop any good33
    4. Appliance direct code or voucher22

See more discussions