Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm looking for a portable hard drive/ big usb memory stick. Anybody know of any good deals?

My mum has just signed up to do her masters degree and she's looking for a small portable hard drive (about 100gb) but it needs to be usb powered or maybe a large usb stick. Does anybody know of any deals please? I've just looked on here but its a bit confusing! Thanks for any help.

7 Comments

check ebuyer always seems to have the best deal when i look for things like this [url]www.ebuyer.com[/url] hope this helps

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6871557

]This is probably more than you want, but it is fantastic value for … ]This is probably more than you want, but it is fantastic value for money.If she is ok with 4 / 8 / 16GB of storage I can also recommend the ]Sandisk Titanium Cruzer. Brilliant retractable USB thumb drive made of metal. Very sturdy, also it is not the cheapest. I paid

Thanks, I think she would need something inbetween those, the 500gb is a bit too big and the 16 might be a bit small. I was thinking anything over 32gb. Thanks for your help tho.:thumbsup:

beverley1403;6871901

Thanks, I think she would need something inbetween those, the 500gb is a … Thanks, I think she would need something inbetween those, the 500gb is a bit too big and the 16 might be a bit small. I was thinking anything over 32gb. Thanks for your help tho.:thumbsup:

If you buy a portable hard drive watch the prices, most 180-250GB drives sell for £40-50 delivered, meaning for a little more you would get double the space.

Original Poster

Yeah I've just seen this but I think its going to be a poor quality for the price.
    ebuyer.com/pro…125

I've just advertised on here for a second hand one so I'll see if any come up. Thanks

beverley1403;6872072

Yeah I've just seen this but I think its going to be a poor quality for … Yeah I've just seen this but I think its going to be a poor quality for the price. http://www.ebuyer.com/product/177125I've just advertised on here for a second hand one so I'll see if any come up. Thanks

most of the cheap one contain seagate hard drives and personly i think sea gate is one of the better value for moneys makes out there so theres probly nothing wrong with it most ebuyer value stuff is pretty good from exspeiance but check this whole page ebuyer.com/sea…813 something there should suit you :thumbsup: if your willing to send the money then you should get this one ebuyer.com/pro…559 i have the 400gb version and its the nuts with a capital NUT lol :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv916
      2. Wireless Earphones for Running33
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?66
      4. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?44

See more discussions