Groups

I'm looking for a Thunderbolt Display port cable for MacBook Air

Looking for a Thunderbolt Display port cable to connect my MacBook Air to TV through HDMI. Don't want the extremely cheap ones for £2 from eBay as these probably won't last long and don't want one that costs £29.99. looking for something reliable at a good price, also looking a good cable to connect to ethernet. thank you.

4 Comments

You might want to pick up a used Apple TV? I've got the third gen and it's a neat piece of kit! They're quite cheap these days.

I bought a cheap ebay one for my mba and it works fine - use it very rarely so perhaps not ideal for regular usage, but maybe try a cheap one to begin with?
    the problem with many expensive cables is sometimes they're not better. so difficult to tell.
    not sure about ethernet but think you can get a USB to ethernet - again I'd start off with the cheapies then re-assess if need be

Original Poster

itsmattyjayy

You might want to pick up a used Apple TV? I've got the third gen and … You might want to pick up a used Apple TV? I've got the third gen and it's a neat piece of kit! They're quite cheap these days.

Just bought a tv for the bedroom, I didn't have a mac at the time or I probably would've done what you said. Thanks anyway

Original Poster

DennisG

I bought a cheap ebay one for my mba and it works fine - use it very … I bought a cheap ebay one for my mba and it works fine - use it very rarely so perhaps not ideal for regular usage, but maybe try a cheap one to begin with?the problem with many expensive cables is sometimes they're not better. so difficult to tell.not sure about ethernet but think you can get a USB to ethernet - again I'd start off with the cheapies then re-assess if need be

Ok, that's a good point, I'll try a cheap one first then and see how that goes . Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      2. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      3. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?11
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions