I'm looking for a travel company that accepts Paypal?

Found 26th Jun 2017
I've got a bit of money in Paypal and would like to book a holiday, does anyone know of any companies that accept it?
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Just withdraw the money to your bank account instant transfer then you have any choice of holiday companies
Monarch accept Paypal.
think Thomson does too
meditrina

\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I've got a bit of money in Paypal and would like … \x09\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09I've got a bit of money in Paypal and would like to book a holiday, does anyone know of any companies that accept it?\x09\x09\x09\x09\x09

Restricting yourself to companies who accept Paypal may mean you don't get the best value for money.

Withdraw your funds and shop around all companies for the best deal that suits you.
??? Unless you're logged (hacked) into someone else's account there would be absolutely no reason for this, withdraw the money and use your bank account.
I don't have a credit card, if anything goes wrong I have paypal to fall back on if I need to make a claim.
meditrina

I don't have a credit card, if anything goes wrong I have paypal to fall … I don't have a credit card, if anything goes wrong I have paypal to fall back on if I need to make a claim.

Paypal won't cover you for a holiday. Do as suggested, withdraw it, even if you load it onto a debit card you will get more protection than none.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants