Groups
    EXPIRED

im looking for an unlocked nokia 5800...

would like to know of any good prices out there.
    i've been looking around and i've found one locked to o2 for 149.99 which isn't terrible. i'm not sure how much hassle it is to unlock this phone though and o2 isn't my preferred network.
    on ebay i could probably pick on up second hand for around 120-130, but again most of these are set to only one network
    any help?

7 Comments

For unlocking, ]here add £2 for debranding.

Original Poster

thanks, why was i unaware of this site?!?! lol
    now to see what the cheapest price i can find is...

Have a Nokia 5800 on Vodafone that I may do a deal with? Just 4 month old (new contract upgrade), but want a N96 if I can get one

What would you be willing to offer (this may need to go to the correct forum, but we'll see)

i have 5800 is well about 10 days old. its vodafone branded but unlocked..........

Original Poster

if i were to ask how much you wanted for it, would i have to start a new thread because this isn't in the FS/FT category?

zero1234;6360624

if i were to ask how much you wanted for it, would i have to start a new … if i were to ask how much you wanted for it, would i have to start a new thread because this isn't in the FS/FT category?

you would need to start a WANTED thread in the For Sale Forum stating a price you wanna pay and take it from there. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1618
      2. Iptv1228
      3. Music download79
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67

See more discussions