I'm looking for phone sub £200 with band 28 (B28)

Found 5th Oct 2017Edited by:"nougat"
I seem to be going round in circles looking for a phone that can work on band 28. I've spent a few hours so far looking for a Ziaomi on aliexpress but struggling. I'm coming from a microsoft 950 which has B20 and B28 so something quite decent. Anybody come across one?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
GSMarena has a phone finder tool which will find all the devices which match that spec.
Nokia 6

phonearena.com/pho…392

nokia.com/en_…a-6
Above Link, just above where the page shows the colour options, click on the full specs link and it shows the band supports.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 5th Oct 2017
dxx7 h, 45 m ago

GSMarena has a phone finder tool which will find all the devices which …GSMarena has a phone finder tool which will find all the devices which match that spec.

yes tried that but when I search on Aliexpress I can't find a version with B28
cecilmcroberts4 h, 50 m ago

Nokia 6 …Nokia 6 https://www.phonearena.com/phones/Nokia-6_id10392https://www.nokia.com/en_gb/phones/nokia-6Above Link, just above where the page shows the colour options, click on the full specs link and it shows the band supports.

Thanks. Maybe I should stay on the Nokia...Microsoft.....Nokia path
nougat15 h, 43 m ago

Thanks. Maybe I should stay on the Nokia...Microsoft.....Nokia path

The Nokia 6 is an Android device.
cecilmcroberts5 h, 25 m ago

The Nokia 6 is an Android device.

Yes of course I understand that. I'm happy ish with my Lumia 950 running WP10 but you can only stay with the ship before it sinks and over the years I have defended WP but I'm not the captain of the ship. time to dive to the lifeboat. It is a real shame but at least some of the WP10 apps are migrating to Android.

I stuck with Windows phone because of the so called integration with the windows OS but it never really worked

Why are Microsoft so good at OS for PCs (60%) but rubbish with the mob OS
nougat11 h, 35 m ago

Yes of course I understand that. I'm happy ish with my Lumia 950 running …Yes of course I understand that. I'm happy ish with my Lumia 950 running WP10 but you can only stay with the ship before it sinks and over the years I have defended WP but I'm not the captain of the ship. time to dive to the lifeboat. It is a real shame but at least some of the WP10 apps are migrating to Android.I stuck with Windows phone because of the so called integration with the windows OS but it never really workedWhy are Microsoft so good at OS for PCs (60%) but rubbish with the mob OS

Yeah, always found it funny as well that Outlook was much better on Android than WP, we had WP devices for work then flipped over to Android. Intergration these days is pretty good in regards to the office suite of programs, from one drive,outlook,sharepoint etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions