Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm looking for Twilight new moon merchandise for my daughter?

I have the bag,soundtrack,pen,duvet,throw.
    Anyone seen any deals on other items to go with this.
    Its for my daughters birthday next week she is a huge twilight (edward) fan.
    Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Original Poster

Reeferman;8359831

http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Search.html?searchstring=twilight+standee&searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0 im sure they have lots more on play.com

haha i love it thanks

There is loads of stuff on the dreaded E**Y site...i have bought personalised birthday cards and i found a women who did some fab personalised chocs....they were cadburys individual chocs packaged in twilight characters.... all done up in a little net bag and ribbon...was great as a stocking filler..can try and find her link if you like?
    i have a calender still sealed?

Original Poster

obrien01;8360206

There is loads of stuff on the dreaded E**Y site...i have bought … There is loads of stuff on the dreaded E**Y site...i have bought personalised birthday cards and i found a women who did some fab personalised chocs....they were cadburys individual chocs packaged in twilight characters.... all done up in a little net bag and ribbon...was great as a stocking filler..can try and find her link if you like?i have a calender still sealed?

how much do you want for the calendar and do you remember who the seller was on ebay as i have twin daughters 1 of which is a massive twilight fan and the other like hello kitty and we are having a sleepover at the weekend these choc's sound idil? thankls
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whats a Good VPN to use please?1821
      2. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?57
      3. Does anybody have a ( Uni days code) I can use for ( TomTom) please11
      4. Query on retail selling on beer22

See more discussions