I’m looking forward to 11pm on 29 March 2019!

Found 10th Nov 2017
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments
Late night teletubbies on BBC2 again?
As the rest of Europe welcomes Polygamy and violent Islamists and a stronger EU bureaucracy, an EU army, UK will wave Au Revoir and up yours to our 'close' friends in the EU who haven't helped to make this an amicable divorce.
I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on farage/watch it all, 5:25 is where the good stuff happens)

You can already see the deal we will get from the laughs and jeers from the MEPs. Lube up.
Here's what will happen:
A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open up and transport all the Brexit voters back to the 1950s.
That is definitely something to celebrate.
Don't forget to scour eBay for old ration books and the little metal keys that you use to open tins of spam and corned beef.
Bon voyage and do forget to write.
39 Comments
As the rest of Europe welcomes Polygamy and violent Islamists and a stronger EU bureaucracy, an EU army, UK will wave Au Revoir and up yours to our 'close' friends in the EU who haven't helped to make this an amicable divorce.
Late night teletubbies on BBC2 again?
I may not appear excited
32404753-J8qXg.jpg

but on the inside I'm like
32404753-fgUWC.jpg

Cant wait!
I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on farage/watch it all, 5:25 is where the good stuff happens)

You can already see the deal we will get from the laughs and jeers from the MEPs. Lube up.
I' booking that day off to celebrate!
davewave27 m ago

As the rest of Europe welcomes Polygamy and violent Islamists and a …As the rest of Europe welcomes Polygamy and violent Islamists and a stronger EU bureaucracy, an EU army, UK will wave Au Revoir and up yours to our 'close' friends in the EU who haven't helped to make this an amicable divorce.

I thought we welcomed violent Islamists? We keep selling them weapons
splatsplatsplat11 m ago

I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on …I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on farage/watch it all, 5:25 is where the good stuff happens)[Video] You can already see the deal we will get from the laughs and jeers from the MEPs. Lube up.

The smirk on the MEP behind him when he says none of them have done a real job is hilarious, its too true!!!

A politician with balls for sure, even if you don't agree with him, to face that rabble.
Edited by: "davewave" 10th Nov 2017
Original Poster
splatsplatsplat24 m ago

I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on …I think everyone should watch/listen to this. (no need to overdose on farage/watch it all, 5:25 is where the good stuff happens)[Video] You can already see the deal we will get from the laughs and jeers from the MEPs. Lube up.

I don’t know how any one can listen to that imbecile mouthing off about the UK leaving the EU. I did watch to the end though, but as soon as he speaks I know he is going to talk a load of old rubbish and won’t get his facts straight. Can you tell that I don’t like Juncker?
Edited by: "Predikuesi" 10th Nov 2017
Me too. The 30th is a Saturday.
Original Poster
CoeK8 m ago

Me too. The 30th is a Saturday.

There will be great celebrations that weekend, though I supposesome will be drowning their sorrows.
Predikuesi1 m ago

There will be great celebrations that weekend, though I supposesome will …There will be great celebrations that weekend, though I supposesome will be drowning their sorrows.

I'm sure there will be a bit of both, then there will be the rest of us doing what we normally do at the weekend.

I might go snowboarding or climbing depending on the weather.
32405037-51ABV.jpg
32405037-A8bks.jpg

32405037-3GptU.jpg

32405037-t0rCr.jpg
32405037-AgxfQ.jpg

32405037-KilHl.jpg
davewave1 m ago

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

I've never really liked that EU flag, think they could have done better.
Original Poster
davewave6 m ago

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

They did look rather blue, didn’t they?
Will we no longer get free minutes and data when travelling to EU countries after that?
Destard8 m ago

Will we no longer get free minutes and data when travelling to EU …Will we no longer get free minutes and data when travelling to EU countries after that?

Sure, but you'll be arrested as soon as you land.
Original Poster
Destard14 m ago

Will we no longer get free minutes and data when travelling to EU …Will we no longer get free minutes and data when travelling to EU countries after that?

Might be so, but at least it will give holidaymakers a chance to view the sights instead of burying their heads in their phones.
Destard15 m ago

Will still happen since existing EU laws were adopted into UK law.
splatsplatsplat8 m ago

Sure, but you'll be arrested as soon as you land.

Not true, EU loves accepting non EU citizens without questions.
davewave5 m ago

Will still happen since existing EU laws were adopted into UK law.

I can imagine the phone network companies trying to get that overturned. I imagine they'd succeed if we aren't in the EU anymore, hence no reason for the government to enforce such a law.

EDIT: stupid delayed error corrections. I hate this new interface
Edited by: "Bestard" 10th Nov 2017
davewave28 m ago

Not true, EU loves accepting non EU citizens without questions.

Especially if they are driving a Russian Tank.
Destard53 m ago

I can imagine the phone network companies trying to get that overturned. I …I can imagine the phone network companies trying to get that overturned. I imagine they'd succeed if we aren't in the EU anymore, hence no reason for the government to enforce such a law.EDIT: stupid delayed error corrections. I hate this new interface

Most are expanding plans outside of EU. So tbh that's untrue.
splatsplatsplat30 m ago

Especially if they are driving a Russian Tank.

Hungary's Orban and Putin getting very pally.
Is this when the clocks go forward again or something?

I hope so as I hate the winter!
Destard3 h, 30 m ago

How will the brexiters cope when they go once a year to Benidorm to sit in linekers watching eastenders eating pie and mash..... they won’t be able to check Facebook cheap!
Theyll regret voting leave then

Hilarious that some still thinkthat us leaving will be a magic wand that will solve their issues and they will have something to celebrate

best case is it’ll be business as usual.
Edited by: "joanddan7" 10th Nov 2017
joanddan719 m ago

How will the brexiters cope when they go once a year to Benidorm to sit in …How will the brexiters cope when they go once a year to Benidorm to sit in linekers watching eastenders eating pie and mash..... they won’t be able to check Facebook cheap!

What!!! they didn't tell me that on the side of a bus. I demand a second referendum.
123thisisme7 m ago

What!!! they didn't tell me that on the side of a bus. I demand a second …What!!! they didn't tell me that on the side of a bus. I demand a second referendum.

wrong, can you only get inclusive data in the EU - nope, keep on remoaning!
Here's what will happen:
A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open up and transport all the Brexit voters back to the 1950s.
That is definitely something to celebrate.
Don't forget to scour eBay for old ration books and the little metal keys that you use to open tins of spam and corned beef.
Bon voyage and do forget to write.
Agharta7 m ago

Here's what will happen:A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open …Here's what will happen:A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open up and transport all the Brexit voters back to the 1950s.That is definitely something to celebrate. Don't forget to scour eBay for old ration books and the little metal keys that you use to open tins of spam and corned beef.Bon voyage and do forget to write.

what!!! The world existed before the EU...noooooooo
Destard5 h, 27 m ago

I can imagine the phone network companies trying to get that overturned. I …I can imagine the phone network companies trying to get that overturned. I imagine they'd succeed if we aren't in the EU anymore, hence no reason for the government to enforce such a law.EDIT: stupid delayed error corrections. I hate this new interface

Perhaps the interface doesn't like you?
Edited by: ".MUFC." 10th Nov 2017
Agharta3 h, 25 m ago

Here's what will happen:A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open …Here's what will happen:A wormhole in the space-time continuum will open up and transport all the Brexit voters back to the 1950s.That is definitely something to celebrate. Don't forget to scour eBay for old ration books and the little metal keys that you use to open tins of spam and corned beef.Bon voyage and do forget to write.

why would i need to be transported to the 1950's, when i can just wait till 2019.
joanddan76 h, 4 m ago

How will the brexiters cope when they go once a year to Benidorm to sit in …How will the brexiters cope when they go once a year to Benidorm to sit in linekers watching eastenders eating pie and mash..... they won’t be able to check Facebook cheap! Theyll regret voting leave then Hilarious that some still thinkthat us leaving will be a magic wand that will solve their issues and they will have something to celebrate best case is it’ll be business as usual.

First off, you need to upgrade your iPad 4.

Secondly, magic wands are sold out, the snow flakes on the remain side bought them all
Dilithium34 m ago

First off, you need to upgrade your iPad 4.Secondly, magic wands are sold …First off, you need to upgrade your iPad 4.Secondly, magic wands are sold out, the snow flakes on the remain side bought them all

Paid more for the snow flakes thank to brexit and the weaker pound though
BEST OR FARAGE

Listen to the EU super state representatives cry! BOOM THEY JUST GOT FARAGED!
Graham19793 h, 34 m ago

Listen to the EU super state representatives cry! BOOM THEY JUST GOT …Listen to the EU super state representatives cry! BOOM THEY JUST GOT FARAGED!

You mean covered in Sh*t?
Maybe he was suffering with Morecambe Bay belly!
Ditto! Can’t wait for captain marvel to join the mcu either
Me too. That is the start date from which us remoaners will be proved right. You won't accept the obvious though lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions