Groups

Im looking to buy a kitten.. not a special breed a normal cat!

Does anyone have any idea where i can look? vivastreet is good but i need to pick one up either in london or the north east around the very beggining of april! any ideas?

Thanks! in advance!

17 Comments

Banned

Local animal sanctuary

DLM;7953822

Local animal sanctuary

+1 x

Original Poster

i would love to the problem is they want to see your house, mine is not really good fo a pet and im not allowed one so ill be taking it straight up to my mums as a suprise. Ill keep looking but cant seem to find any near her

madnutta;7953879

i would love to the problem is they want to see your house, mine is not … i would love to the problem is they want to see your house, mine is not really good fo a pet and im not allowed one so ill be taking it straight up to my mums as a suprise. Ill keep looking but cant seem to find any near her

A suprise? Are you sure you Mum wants a cat? x:?

madnutta;7953879

i would love to the problem is they want to see your house, mine is not … i would love to the problem is they want to see your house, mine is not really good fo a pet and im not allowed one so ill be taking it straight up to my mums as a suprise. Ill keep looking but cant seem to find any near her

They never wanted to see a house when my I went with my friend to get her kittens.

Try "Cats Protection" in your area.

cats.org.uk/

We got our short haired ginger cat from them and she is lovely.

Original Poster

it depends where you go all the places iv looked at so far need home visits:(

yes she does, she loves them, we had cats when i was growing up but she hasnt in a while, my dad knows all about it too. zzz

Original Poster

Im going to call the cat Stimpy!!!

madnutta;7954021

it depends where you go all the places iv looked at so far need home … it depends where you go all the places iv looked at so far need home visits:(yes she does, she loves them, we had cats when i was growing up but she hasnt in a while, my dad knows all about it too. zzz

Well, for the sake of the cat, I would expain to your Mum that you want to get her a cat as a present and a home visit is necessary. If she kicks off then perhaps a new pet cat is not for her. If she loves them, as you say, then I am sure she will understand x:thumbsup:

Banned

Advert in your local vets.

Original Poster

nah she knows, i had to hint really to check it was ok, i just kept calling the kitten a turantula when i did. you know, the cute fluffy turantula with 4 legs.

A vet! is a good idea, thanks!

Banned

whatsThePoint;7954492

I can post you a manx kitten if you want

Manx cats are nice and so is the IOM.

Banned

whatsThePoint;7954515

try telling that to my manx kitten, he thinks nothing of attacking us or … try telling that to my manx kitten, he thinks nothing of attacking us or our dobbie and akitabut yes i agree the IOM is nice

I will have to visit again soon.

My first and last visit was in 2001.

The Cats' protection didn't want to see our house when we chose a cat - I can't believe how lucky we were, our cat is perfect, 12 years old, happy, independent, loving and just the right amount of needy! We got her when she was 6 months.

Banned

whatsThePoint;7954585

I'm on about my 30th visit now

Do you live there?

Banned

whatsThePoint;7954611

Got a flat here but it needs loads of work before you could call it … Got a flat here but it needs loads of work before you could call it somewhere to live, i'm here for another 3 weeks then back to home to mainland

Will you live there eventually and which town is the flat in?

Banned

whatsThePoint;7954648

I'd be living here full time now if i could, I'm in Ramsey with sea a … I'd be living here full time now if i could, I'm in Ramsey with sea a stones throw away

Nice.

My favourite place was port erin beach.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …1423
      2. LG Watch Style worth buying for £75?44
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764458
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846250

See more discussions