Im looking to buy ipad 2 or 3 min of 32gb the best ive seen is £360 at costco anyone any ideas?

8 replies
Found 17th Jan
Looking to buy ipad from 2 upwards any ideas?

8 Comments

John Lewis have the iPad air 2 wifi for £379 This would be a better bet.

Original Poster

is that because of the extended warranty

It's just a lot better tablet for not much more then the £360 you was thinking of spending. Groupon do good deals on refurbished iPad mini's I got a 64gb iPad mini 2 for under £150 just before Christmas. Refurbished by apple so like new. Try some of the codes about on the net for Groupon to get more money off.

Check out eBay, argos has a page which sell returned iPads. They are like new, usually returned stock. Full warranty etc. A lot more cheaper.

Lots on apple refurbished x

Do not buy an iPad 2 it has only 512mb of RAM so some apps will run like crap. Pick up an iPad Air anything weaker and you will regret it in the long run

emodan

Do not buy an iPad 2 it has only 512mb of RAM so some apps will run like … Do not buy an iPad 2 it has only 512mb of RAM so some apps will run like crap. Pick up an iPad Air anything weaker and you will regret it in the long run

I am pretty sure he meant an air 2.

An iPad air 2 has 2Gb of DRAM the iPad air has 1GB. I personally would go for the air 2, I bought my son the 128Gb air 2 for Christmas. I bought from John Lewis as they were the best on price and you can add 2 Years accidental damage for £35.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    2. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    3. School shoes - with lights77
    4. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33

See more discussions