Groups

Im looking to go to Australia in the summer...

..For a couple of weeks with the family (perth), does anyone know roughly how much are you looking at for flights?

Has anyone been to perth and is there much for a family to do with a ten year old lad?

7 Comments

I haven't been to Perth, but my son is going off there for a year. Booked his ticket last week and the cheapest one way from Scotland was £659!!! I have been looking for tickets for myself and my daughter to visit him in September with a couple of stopovers and the prices were around £1500 (which included a total of 11 flights) with a round the world ticket. Might be worth looking at one of these companies.

Hi, just got back from Perth in January. There isn't much for sightseeing, but would defo go to the Night Safari, they take you out into the wild and you get to see Kangaroos etc. in their natural habitat!

perth is great.depends where you are staying and if you have or will be hiring a car.if you are in and around the city the buses are free.if your son is into cricket the tour of the WACA is great,kings park is beautiful night or day,the bell tower on the swann river where you can get on the boat trip for rottnest island for the day and see the quokkas like a giant rat kangaroo thing which are tame.perth zoo also theres loads to do.best for flights air asia altho maybe not the best airline they are usually cheapest.we did a 3 day stop in kuala lumpur if you fancy something different.ive missed loads of things im sure.

Banned

try the obvious

skyscanner.net

Original Poster

cheers for the info, will look into all of the above as he loves his wildlife so that will keep him busy.

Original Poster

Never heard of skyscanner before so it wasnt that obvious, cheers anyway.

Their summer, or ours?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2296
      2. Sad news about Barcelona2397
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213613
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917257

See more discussions