Groups

I'm New to HUK How Do I ....

Hi,

Post a comment and then return to my last search page? i.e., if i'm on page 3 of new deals and reply to a post, I don't know how to return to page 3 without having to click on the 'new' tap and then searching for the page I was last at.

Thanks

11 Comments

try just hitting the backspace button on your keyboard

welcome mrsj

I usually click my back button (same result as clicking backspace)

^^What Lao Tzu Said

Press the backspace button.

I tend to go through the 'new' deals right clicking on everyone I want to comment on and opening in new tab. then when I get to the ones I've already seen I go through the tabs I've got open.

Backspace or back in the top left corner :thumbsup:

borolad94;2744618

Backspace or back in the top left corner :thumbsup:

not necessarily in the same place on everyone's keyboard, on mine the backspace button is top right :thumbsup:

LaoTzu;2744658

not necessarily in the same place on everyone's keyboard, on mine the … not necessarily in the same place on everyone's keyboard, on mine the backspace button is top right :thumbsup:

I think they mean this one...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/back.jpg

LaoTzu;2744658

not necessarily in the same place on everyone's keyboard, on mine the … not necessarily in the same place on everyone's keyboard, on mine the backspace button is top right :thumbsup:

lol TOLD

y dont u just post and then click on the new tab and find it in there?

dano1991;2744808

lol TOLD :py dont u just post and then click on the new tab and find it … lol TOLD :py dont u just post and then click on the new tab and find it in there?

it was a little ambiguous hence my post

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your replies. I have tried using the backspace button but I end up having to press it loads and sometimes it wont load back to the beginning (if you know what I mean). Just thought there might be a better way of doing.

Shall try the right mouse button next time x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions