2. Holiday
16 Comments

5star thread, would read again.

Just go & enjoy yourself ... it will brighten up ... Have a great time xx

Banned

What do you expect booking during the rainy season :roll:

I'm on holiday this weekend ......woohoo 5 day weekend for me :-D

Original Poster

its my parents fault dont want it to hot lolololol they have never been abroad before lol

get on the train at salou and go to alicante or further down, salou in rain not good for families, but still its a holiday enjoy:)

Get a bus to Barcelona while you're there ... one of the best places in Spain !

dont believe weather forecasts - its mother nature and she plays games - especially as most met people are Men -

have a lovely holiday and hope the sun shines down on you

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p130/Melis_x/Randoms/Little_Miss_Sunshine.jpg

Banned

Have a great time, whatever the weather. :thumbsup:

Banned

holly100;3024043

dont believe weather forecasts - its mother nature and she plays games - … dont believe weather forecasts - its mother nature and she plays games - especially as most met people are Men - have a lovely holiday and hope the sun shines down on you

Have to agree. My brother just came back from Salou and said it was sunny 6 out of 7 days. Weather.com said it was foggy for 4 of those!!

Mind you, he hated salou. Just said it was full of chavs partying till 6am and they need another holiday now as didnt sleep well for 7 days. he said nou camp was fantastic though.

Original Poster

lol been buying loads of shorts and tshirts lol

Original Poster

been there 5 years ago with my m8s but now going back with parents 2 bros girlfriend and bros girlfriend hope those chavs have gone

Don't worry about the wether and great holiday :-D

Original Poster

thanks feel a bit better about it now everyones right sod the weather its a 2 week break from work thanks guys

Original Poster

gave you all rep for cheering me up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hi any flying experience for kids under 4?11
    2. Wireless headphones23
    3. Driving anxiety.2530
    4. Electric Bike Advice.22

See more discussions