Im off to get GTA4 from asda

wish me luck

25 Comments

Goodluck

good luck mate. dont forget to take a baseball bat with u.

It's a long way then!;-)

Goodluck!

Make sure you smell really bad... then everyone will give you a very wide bearth....:)

Don't forget to get me a copy.

Original Poster

Sheriff Waffles;1988168

Make sure you smell really bad... then everyone will give you a very wide … Make sure you smell really bad... then everyone will give you a very wide bearth....:)

THATS NOT A PROBLEM

early?

Sheriff Waffles;1988168

Make sure you smell really bad... then everyone will give you a very wide … Make sure you smell really bad... then everyone will give you a very wide bearth....:)

i had 2 tins of beans for my dinner. that should give me plenty of space.

dont forget some 24p blue bolt to keep u up all night

Good luck redranger

You want to get some ageing tramp to pee all over you ... that should do the trick nicely!!!

Or better still just nick his clothes!!!

No one will fight with you let alone touch you...

get in there!

Thank me later...:)

gl and keep us posted

do they do any gta games on the wii

scoobydoobydooo;1988304

do they do any gta games on the wii

no

good luck

amansk;1988319

nogood luck

thanks

Banned

im goin down to my local asda now to buy GTA4 be really gutted if i travel the whole 8 miles and then they ask me for I.D:oops:

Nichola&&Liam;1988329

im goin down to my local asda now to buy GTA4 be really gutted if i … im goin down to my local asda now to buy GTA4 be really gutted if i travel the whole 8 miles and then they ask me for I.D:oops:

thats whats putting me off going, they have the challenge 21 thing, i don't even look 18 nevermind 21 :oops:

good luck, hope your getting on alright

good luck

Banned

:whistling:IVE GOT MY COPY!!!! dont think ill be able mate it to work tommorow... GOT A STOMACH BUG!!!! lol

Original Poster

i got mine there was like 150 people in the que and only 8 copies left when i got to the til

Popped into my local Asda at 4am on my way to work this morning. No queues and still in stock. Had to persuade the manager to let me have 2 tho (have 2 sons and don't need the hassle of them fighting over it) because the cashier said it was 1 per person. The manager obliged without hesitation. :thumbsup:

I've just been to pick mine up from argos on my lunch break. I think I might have one of them stomach bugs, I've heard they're contagious.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
    3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions