Groups

Im off to malaga, then where to stay? Whats best on the costa del sol?

Hiya guys im after some advice on accomodation, I have got the free flights with jet2 and were off to malaga for a few days in early october, but i just dont know where to stay, no doubt we will hire a car so was thinking possibly marbella, benalmedina, fuengirola, or even torremolinos (although for some reason i dont fancy the latter, no idea why just sounds nasty lol)
    Anyway the script is i have a four year old that loves the beach so will want kiddie safe sand and sea, and also some kind of local shopping district you know where they have kids things like trampolines etc for them to play on, oh and were not into the whole night life thing, he is in bed 8pm sharp on holiday or he is a nightmare the next day hahaha

So where do we stay?

5 Comments

I live here and you should look up the Buensol Appartments/Hotel. It is right on the beach in Benalmadena which is pure white and very safe for kids. It is inbetween the Carihuella and the fab Marina. Close to shops and restaurantes. The back of the hotel leads onto the paseo and the flatness of the walk is good for "little legs" of a 4 year old.. The weather here now is 27 degrees today. Hve a good time.

i hear the beach is quite nice

Original Poster

Oh just looked the place up on holidaywatchdog and they state steer clear as wide as you can of this place, woul dyou recommend the resort though?
    cheers

I lived in the Malaga region for two years between 2004 and 2006 with my family.

I would recommend Nerja, perfect for family holidays - About 30-35 minutes drive from Malaga Airport, plenty to do without the tackiness of other resorts.

Perfect for families, lots for the kids, recommend it highly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions