Groups

im off to sunny wales

im off to wales for a week whilst david is in san fransisco (lucky ******!) so no internet or hot deals for a whole week!! how will i cope?!?

16 Comments

im sure we have "internet" in wales :giggle:

Original Poster

but mother & father dont, not yet anyways..

Banned

dont forget your passport :giggle:

and your wellys:thumbsup:

just make sure you take an umbrella!

currychops

the sun is actualy out today :thumbsup:

They have Wi-Fi sheep in Powys, so if you are around there with a laptop you'll be alright.

:P

geek grrrl

im off to wales for a week whilst david is in san fransisco (lucky … im off to wales for a week whilst david is in san fransisco (lucky ******!) so no internet or hot deals for a whole week!! how will i cope?!?

:shock: you best fill up on HUKD now while you can! :giggle: Think of all the posts you will have to read when you get back!

kelly_o_fanatic...i think its only you and i trolling the forums today. The sun is still out in wales :thumbsup:

I like Wales, excellent for walking and very friendly to ‘out of towners’ :w00t:

edit: I cringe every time I see your avatar geek grrrl :lol:

geek grrrl

how will i cope?!?

Just keep looking down at the rock on your finger...

jelli89

Just keep looking down at the rock on your finger...

I don't think rocks on fingers are a distraction for Welshman...it's more of a challenge!!

no internet or hot deals for a whole week!! how will i cope?!?

The library offers free internet, you just need to be a member (I know this because I was in Wales a couple of years ago and I was able to join as a visitor).

Hope this helps - or am I just encouraging you to spend money???

currychops

I understand that wellies have a number of uses, but what the hell else can you find to do with brolly:whistling:

use it as shoe horn to remove wellies

Original Poster

had a lovely week, and spent loads :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket22
      2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
      4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions