I'm officially an Apple Fanboy now!

iWelcome iMe iTo iThe iCommunity.. iJust iGot iMy 1st Apple iProduct - Apple iPhone 3G! iExcited

i've iBeen iAdmiring Apple iAnd iTs iNnovative iProducts iOver iThe iYears iBut iNever iReally iGot iOne...iThe iTime iTs iNOW! iYeah... iGot iMy Apple iPhone 3G! iYipeee... :-D

iPS: iApologize iFor iUsing iSo iMany 'i''s!!

21 Comments

Blue rays still better then HD DVD though

lol que?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3193552

:oops::oops::?:?:thinking:

black gerbil1;3193552

:-D
Nice one Puls3 - I am thinking if changing my Nokia N95 for one over Christmas - enjoy

im getting muself a macbok. they rock

Original Poster

strike;3193674

im getting muself a macbok. they rock

muself -- :-D :-D :-D

You might want to wait until the new product range are released.... keynote by Steve Jovs today!

Keep an eye on AppleInsider.com & Engadget.com for updates! :whistling:

dude u got a long way if u only have a iphone LOL

New Macbooks today. From the rumoured photos etc, i'm do not like the look of the new MBP's. Quite happy with my MBP currently anyway. :-) iPhone will be my next purchase. Eventually.

i hate boys...................

Girls have germs...

Original Poster

MarzBarz;3193738

dude u got a long way if u only have a iphone LOL

I know.. this is my journey... iPhone = iPod Touch + Phone! iPod Touch = iPod + iEntertainment .. lol! I'll be getting MacBook next... the announcement of new products have been made already!

ajay87;3193834

New Macbooks today. From the rumoured photos etc, i'm do not like the … New Macbooks today. From the rumoured photos etc, i'm do not like the look of the new MBP's. Quite happy with my MBP currently anyway. :-) iPhone will be my next purchase. Eventually.

New MacBook Family Redefines Notebook Design - apple.com/pr/…tml
Apple Unveils 24-inch LED Cinema Display for New MacBook Family - apple.com/pr/…tml

HOT from Apple.. served!

Magic_monkey;3194778

Girls have germs...

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Very very expensive habit, got my first macbook about 2 years back, then iphone and so on and so so on. Spent a fortune but they are awesome - stuff just works.

I don't like the look of the new line of macbooks either.
The macbooks have taken an upgrade with all metal casing but imo the MBP's have taken a downgrade in terms of looks. Also they've changed the keyboard to the macbook air one which isn't as nice to type on.
All the ports on one side make it pretty cramped and losing the dvi port makes it a bit of a pain having to use adaptors all the time.

What's good is 2.8GHz.... omg...
And that new cinema display looks amazing. I love it how it charges the laptop. I hope the adaptors come out soon because I'm saving up for that one!

My next purchase? That cinema display.

the first post wasnt even funny or do i just have a bad sense of hunour

Oh I just noticed that you lose the physical mouse button on the track pad
Drag and drop is going to be a pain...

Magic_monkey;3200511

Oh I just noticed that you lose the physical mouse button on the track … Oh I just noticed that you lose the physical mouse button on the track pad :(Drag and drop is going to be a pain...

It's easy. Just double tap with one finger and move

ajay87;3217365

It's easy. Just double tap with one finger and move

Ah just tried it (normally have dragging turned off) and it wasn't too bad especially with the dragging lock option on. Just would take getting used to.

Magic_monkey;3200511

Oh I just noticed that you lose the physical mouse button on the track … Oh I just noticed that you lose the physical mouse button on the track pad :(Drag and drop is going to be a pain...

The whole trackpad is a physical button. Only Apple would think of something like that

Fresco;3220687

The whole trackpad is a physical button. Only Apple would think of … The whole trackpad is a physical button. Only Apple would think of something like that

isn't that the case on most laptops? :oops:

ajay87 is correct. Pressing down on the new trackpad provides the same tactile feedback as a dedicated button. Pretty cool.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
    3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions