Im officially going mad, My dreams/nightmares are freaking me out!

83 replies
Found 7th Aug 2008
The last 4 nights i have been having the most vivid, strange, totally mad dreams!!
I am shouting out in my sleep etc....

My dreams are soooooo mad, my dream book has no explanation!!

I think its time for the white coats!!
PLEASE god just let me have one night solid sleep without these dreams!!

Thought it would be good to share your strangest dreams, so i do not feel so mad!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

Stay off the cheese!

I had an awful dream too,woke up in a right panic as I dreamt the bed was full of severed body parts lol

In what position do you sleep?

oh and mine def isnt anything to do with cheese cos i cant stand the stuff!

Drink more alcohol :thumbsup:

Helps you sleep

i always have wierd dreams but i can never remember them

Banned

Have dinner at least two hours before going to bed.
What position do you sleep in?

check you are not anaemic - classic sign of nightmares

I sleep almost sitting up

i had a bad dream where i had flies in my mouth and every time i spit one out another flew in when i woke up wifey was all wet on the back of her head

raptorcigs;2693768

i had a bad dream where i had flies in my mouth and every time i spit one … i had a bad dream where i had flies in my mouth and every time i spit one out another flew in when i woke up wifey was all wet on the back of her head

lmao

Original Poster

Ive cut out cheese,

I go to bed as normal on my side but toss and turn soooo much that i end up face down, head to the side....

Just rang my mate told her my dream.... concerned why i am dreaming she is dunking her * boobies* in washing powder whilst working and serving customers on a burger van!!

I mean come on!! how flipping strange!!

Original Poster

holly100;2693739

OMG i am anaemic!! and ive not been taking my tabs for over amonth!! i didnt know they can make you have nghtmares!! Flip i am really tired and breathless... shoot , I think i better start on my tablets again!!

thanks for that, i really didnt know that!!

(my fault i keep trying to come off them convincing myself i dont need medication! ) hahha

I don't have dreams or atleast i don't remember them. But this morning i woke up breathing heavy and sweating and all in a panic, but i still couldn't remember what happened. Just a random fact related to this thread: "The dream you have occurs in the last 20secs of your sleep" i.e you only dream for about 20secs even if it seems like a day. Freaky huh?

praise jesus!!

Banned

Mardyass;2693720

I had an awful dream too,woke up in a right panic as I dreamt the bed was … I had an awful dream too,woke up in a right panic as I dreamt the bed was full of severed body parts lol

Probably because, you had to go to hospital yesterday x x

Banned

raptorcigs;2693768

i had a bad dream where i had flies in my mouth and every time i spit one … i had a bad dream where i had flies in my mouth and every time i spit one out another flew in when i woke up wifey was all wet on the back of her head

Nice :thumbsup:

Scream;2693809

I don't have dreams or atleast i don't remember them. But this morning i … I don't have dreams or atleast i don't remember them. But this morning i woke up breathing heavy and sweating and all in a panic, but i still couldn't remember what happened. Just a random fact related to this thread: "The dream you have occurs in the last 20secs of your sleep" i.e you only dream for about 20secs even if it seems like a day. Freaky huh?

Rubbish!

"During a typical lifespan, a human spends a total of about six years dreaming[2] (which is about 2 hours each night[3])." source: Wiki.

Banned

pcnutta;2693804

OMG i am anaemic!! and ive not been taking my tabs for over amonth!! i … OMG i am anaemic!! and ive not been taking my tabs for over amonth!! i didnt know they can make you have nghtmares!! Flip i am really tired and breathless... shoot , I think i better start on my tablets again!!thanks for that, i really didnt know that!!(my fault i keep trying to come off them convincing myself i dont need medication! ) hahha

You must take them pcnutta, you have been given them for a reason.

Original Poster

The normal dreams i get are my teeth crumbling in my mouth, or falling out, and im spitting them out.....
The ones over the last few days have been mad!

Glad im not alone though, and you lot are as mad as me!

[email protected];2693844

Rubbish!"During a typical lifespan, a human spends a total of about six … Rubbish!"During a typical lifespan, a human spends a total of about six years dreaming[2] (which is about 2 hours each night[3])." source: Wiki.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the real info:thumbsup: Now time to go beat the idiot who told me about the twenty seconds mallarky...

i always have a dream about a tsunami and not having time to get away and my children crying its horrible

Scream;2693889

I stand corrected. Thanks for the real info:thumbsup: Now time to go beat … I stand corrected. Thanks for the real info:thumbsup: Now time to go beat the idiot who told me about the twenty seconds mallarky...

LOL! It would be fascinating if it were true!

Original Poster

your not alone, i was told exactly the same.... i was told u only remember the last minute of a dream...

I have recurring dream where AM and my friends little girl gets kidnapped by someone I went to school with. We chase him for ages and I feel like I want to kill him..

it always ends with him throwing the children off a really high wall and I can only save one of them. Every time I save my friends little girl and can never ever reach Ankle Muncher.

I hate that dream :cry:

i have some right crazy dreams, just wake up and forget about it.

holly100;2693739

Not disputing you at all....do you know why that is though?

My dreams are not suitable for a family forum

pcnutta;2693865

The normal dreams i get are my teeth crumbling in my mouth, or falling … The normal dreams i get are my teeth crumbling in my mouth, or falling out, and im spitting them out....

This, apparently, is related to anxiety, often related to appearence or lack of confidence.

birdyboyuk;2694395

Those are not dreams then, they are fantasies:whistling::p

Banned

birdyboyuk;2694395

Mine too

scabbers;2694217

Not disputing you at all....do you know why that is though?

doctor told me years ago - must be something to do with lack of red platelets -

loads of articles online - some are good others are carp -

what about when your in a situation and you or someone says or does something and you realise you dreamt about it recently - happened to me the other day - coincidence - deja vu - ??:thinking:

Banned

[what about when your in a situation and you or someone says or does something and you realise you dreamt about it recently - happened to me the other day - coincidence - deja vu - ??:thinking:[/QUOTE]

I do this often, when i moved to a new town about 6 year's ago, i had never been there before and it all seemed extremely familar, weird.

harlzter;2694522

Those are not dreams then, they are fantasies:whistling::p

lol

Jonster;2694497

This, apparently, is related to anxiety, often related to appearence or … This, apparently, is related to anxiety, often related to appearence or lack of confidence.

i never knew that!!
i often have that dream and i suffer terrible with anxiety and lack of confidense

does anyone have a dream about realising u have gone out naked or without shoes?

edjaned;2694935

does anyone have a dream about realising u have gone out naked or without … does anyone have a dream about realising u have gone out naked or without shoes?

I remember a naked dream one - noone seemed to bother. And no...wasnt the remotest bit raunchy....

I have just started dreaming again (or at least remembering) after about 3-4 years. Never got to sleep properly before that. Some I am having are pretty vivid...like you wake up and for a second think did it happen...Nothing wierd really - just glad I have em again..

Just waiting on a really good one now....:p

Original Poster

edjaned;2694915

i never knew that!!i often have that dream and i suffer terrible with … i never knew that!!i often have that dream and i suffer terrible with anxiety and lack of confidense

I made my own reason up what spitting teeth out means,.... lol

My version is that maybe i need to spit something out, say something to someone which im finding hard too... ( unlike me though)

But the anxiety one could be a contender, as im often well stressed out!

Original Poster

lastnights dream was all my teeth fell out and all was left was black stubs!!! and i was panicing about going to the dentist and the cost of having false teeth!!:whistling:

dreaming about loosing teeth is a common one. apparantly....

"Dreaming of teeth falling out may represent insecurity. These dreams often occur at a time of transition between one phase of life and another. When we lost our milk teeth, we also gradually lost our childhood innocence. Loosing your teeth therefore show that today you have similar feelings of uncertainty and self-consciousness as you did in childhood. The dream could also highlight your worries about getting older or your sexual attractiveness."
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…915
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927403
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2333
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247600

See more discussions