Expired

Im old,decrepit,and INSULTED!

Found 30th Jan 2010
Day one of the barky fitness regime-just went a one hour cycle with mrs barky.

Got back,breathing hard and stepped off the bike to find my legs like jelly and trembling.

Mrs barky says its a build up of lactic acid,at which point 13 year old daughter pipes up "actually dad,its a build up of ten years of doughnuts!"

And another hour tomorrow-this is cruelty!

Damn the person who posted those bargain mountain bikes at argos-damn you to hell!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

kids - too honest for OUR own good lol

well done on the cycling though

Mod & Ed

Poor you, sit down, have a cup of tea and a doughnut, you'll feel better for it

Well done, thats a really good effort for your first attempt

Yes I know how you feel just got back from a long bike ride too damm cold and hungry we passed two pubs and I said " Fancy a pub lunch " she said don't be stupid your on a diet. I mean what else has a 45 year old bloke got to look forward to........

might go for a run later, my fitness is faltering after missing 3 weeks of basketball training due to injury, only just managed a 90 min footy game the other day :-(

Banned

mikebike;7700934

Yes I know how you feel just got back from a long bike ride too damm cold … Yes I know how you feel just got back from a long bike ride too damm cold and hungry we passed two pubs and I said " Fancy a pub lunch " she said don't be stupid your on a diet. I mean what else has a 45 year old bloke got to look forward to........

Aw, hope you are well MB x x

Banned

lol that's a classic! love the things my niece comes out with!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Credit Card Debt Question...44
    2. Is this expensive?713
    3. Google maps on Plusnet22
    4. New Phone Contract - Plusnet Mobile any good?>1318

See more discussions