Im ordering something from the us and i pay with dollars?

Banned 12
Found 7th Nov 2010
when i get charged will it take out money from my account in pounds ? thanks for any help1

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Banned

yes,

Original Poster Banned

thanks

Banned

and possible 17.5% VAT and Royal mail collection fee and import duty

Banned

depending on the price of the item and weight i think, but you can get the person to label it as a gift if it's ebay etc so you can't be charged the fee.

Banned

lalalad

depending on the price of the item and weight i think, but you can get … depending on the price of the item and weight i think, but you can get the person to label it as a gift if it's ebay etc so you can't be charged the fee.

price, yes; weight, no.

lalalad

depending on the price of the item and weight i think, but you can get … depending on the price of the item and weight i think, but you can get the person to label it as a gift if it's ebay etc so you can't be charged the fee.

Wont make a difference if it gets stopped, especially if seller packs an invoice.

Original Poster Banned

i got it from wweshop , it was 98 dollars .. converted to pounds 62 ... how much will the import charges cost?

Banned

safx41

i got it from wweshop , it was 98 dollars .. converted to pounds 62 ... … i got it from wweshop , it was 98 dollars .. converted to pounds 62 ... how much will the import charges cost?

about £12 RM fee, £3 import duty and about £15 stamp duty

Banned

As the importer HMRC put the responsibility of correct labelling and declaration on your head.

Original Poster Banned

30 QUID :O..... but i heard sometimes its little?

Banned

safx41

30 QUID :O..... but i heard sometimes its little?

try reading the thread

Original Poster Banned

csiman

try reading the thread

got it for 17.22
Post a comment
@
    Text