PS3 or XBox??

It's ps3, I've go him on my friends list

Original Poster

cw9652;7323852

PS3 or XBox??

ps3

n1ttygr1tty;7323853

got along way to go yet then mate, seen loads on 50plus lol

lol prestige 10 is the crem du la crem, but i still gotta top it up abit, my understanding is that u play till level 75 then u do prestige 1, then to 50 i think and then u become prestige 2 and so on till prestige 10!!!!! correct me if im wrong plz.

CFC_Mark;7323857

Try doing something productive with your spare time

cool, i'll go moan on the internet about other people in my spare time, like u then? :-D

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7323883

join one of my games, and u can see im prestige 10! hover over my username in the lobby.

massmail666;7323885

cool, i'll go moan on the internet about other people in my spare time, … cool, i'll go moan on the internet about other people in my spare time, like u them? :-D

haha touche

you glitched it?

massmail666;7323885

ps3lol prestige 10 is the crem du la crem, but i still gotta top it up … ps3lol prestige 10 is the crem du la crem, but i still gotta top it up abit, my understanding is that u play till level 75 then u do prestige 1, then to 50 i think and then u become prestige 2 and so on till prestige 10!!!!! correct me if im wrong plz.

erm wouldn't you know yourself how you got there if your prestige 10? lol

Original Poster

gpcool;7323903

you glitched it?

correcte mondo

numptyj;7323904

erm wouldn't you know yourself how you got there if your prestige 10? lol

uuum like i said in my OP, youtube is ur friend!

May i ask what the point of glitching it is??

i thought they patched the glitch? maybe that was 360 only?

youtube gives me a cockney bloke singing LOL

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;7323915

May i ask what the point of glitching it is??

to get to "prestige 10" maybe?

Original Poster

gpcool;7323917

i thought they patched the glitch? maybe that was 360 only?

EDIT it still works after the patch, but the video is now removed from youtube! dont have a clue why LOL

Original Poster

chris_corbett;7323937

kinda sad glitching it, whats the point?but even sadder sharing it will … kinda sad glitching it, whats the point?but even sadder sharing it will us all.......

trying to help others like jayy_dog (who have asked for help), whats sad is taking the time to post useless comments! :whistling:

chris_corbett;7323957

you mean like this whole thread?

LOL so true...and the whole point of levelling up is too enjoy the gameplay and reap the rewards and satisfaction of going up a level.

Glitchin defeats the whole object of the system

JaYy_dOg;7323883

massmail666;7323885

ps3

Do you guys mind if I join......

Just to sell myself a bit, I got the game 2 days ago, and generally kill 2 people, and get killed 8 times.

(I will get better obv) :santa:

Original Poster

cw9652;7323991

Do you guys mind if I join......Just to sell myself a bit, I got the game … Do you guys mind if I join......Just to sell myself a bit, I got the game 2 days ago, and generally kill 2 people, and get killed 8 times.(I will get better obv) :santa:

yep no probs mate, give us ur psn id and we will add u, i think at level 10 u can add a clan tag, in which case make urs "HUKD" like ours. :thumbsup:

massmail666;7324010

yep no probs mate, give us ur psn id and we will add u, i think at level … yep no probs mate, give us ur psn id and we will add u, i think at level 10 u can add a clan tag, in which case make urs "HUKD" like ours. :thumbsup:

NewcastleChris

Original Poster

cw9652;7324018

NewcastleChris

done :thumbsup:

Banned

whats this about.......boasting uve cheated and pointing people in the same direction.......

the future of online gaming where everyone cheats.......great!

numptyj;7323920

youtube gives me a cockney bloke singing LOL

this was quite funny

youtube.com/wat…0ao

Original Poster

casparwhite;7324035

whats this about.......boasting uve cheated and pointing people in the … whats this about.......boasting uve cheated and pointing people in the same direction.......the future of online gaming where everyone cheats.......great!

nooooooo caspar a HUKD vetran like u aswel? nooooooooooo!

Hmm i did the singing but i am not level 10.

I will practice my accent.

fake.

Original Poster

numptyj;7324045

this was quite funnyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K-XreFx0ao

mega lolz

Banned

numptyj;7324045

this was quite funnyhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K-XreFx0ao

gotta laugh at the guy asking where abouts to do it in the game in the comments :-D

massmail666;7323947

trying to help others like jayy_dog (who have asked for help), whats sad … trying to help others like jayy_dog (who have asked for help), whats sad is taking the time to post useless comments! :whistling:

no i dint :oops:

Banned

JaYy_dOg;7324136

no i dint :oops:

you deleted the comment i sa earlier:whistling:

cw9652;7324018

NewcastleChris

Will add you in a few mins

get a job and lose your virginity

ha ha the 10p cheaters we call u guys , really sad having to glitch ur way just to get a badge and extra slots . the funny thing is when u come up against them they are no better than any noob that plays from the start

Banned

ridgerama;7324167

ha ha the 10p cheaters we call u guys , really sad having to glitch ur … ha ha the 10p cheaters we call u guys , really sad having to glitch ur way just to get a badge and extra slots . the funny thing is when u come up against them they are no better than any noob that plays from the start

well they aint.....other than having all weapons at their disposal and they can be collected doing the rounds

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
  2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
  3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
  4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions