Found 17th Feb 2009
As above

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

What sort of ill? Lurgy? Man flu? Food-poisoning-can't-get-off-the-bog type of ill?

You need to visit b3ta.com - that should cheer you up!

Original Poster Banned

Spod;4406427

What sort of ill? Lurgy? Man flu? Food-poisoning-can't-get-off-the-bog … What sort of ill? Lurgy? Man flu? Food-poisoning-can't-get-off-the-bog type of ill?You need to visit b3ta.com - that should cheer you up!

It is an awful cold, tiredness and feeling really low.

Original Poster Banned

Craig david;4406439

Thank you, that was lovely :thumbsup:

hope u re not, free urself.

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;4406449

hope u re not, free urself.

How will I do that? :?

Jump..

hope you feel well soon

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;4406460

Jump..

I hope you are not advising me to commit suicide, if you are then you are ill too.

Original Poster Banned

strike;4406468

hope you feel well soon

Thanks strike.

DLM;4406472

I hope you are not advising me to commit suicide, if you are then you are … I hope you are not advising me to commit suicide, if you are then you are ill too.

cause not. i mean enjoy urself... jump jump....

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;4406494

cause not. i mean enjoy urself... jump jump....

I haven't got the energy, I feel totally wasted.

Step-by-step instructions on getting better: :-D

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/613/getwellcatsct9.jpg
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/getwellcatsct9.jpg/1/w394.png

Original Poster Banned

hexen;4406528

Step-by-step instructions on getting better: :-D

Aw, thanks.

I tried to rest but my mind is whirling.

hope you're better soon x x x x x

Original Poster Banned

Angelstar;4407162

hope you're better soon x x x x x

Thanks honey, I am really worried about ringing in work tomorrow but I know that this will take a while to shift x x

DLM;4407192

Thanks honey, I am really worried about ringing in work tomorrow but I … Thanks honey, I am really worried about ringing in work tomorrow but I know that this will take a while to shift x x

maybe tell them you have flu x x x x x

Original Poster Banned

Angelstar;4407209

maybe tell them you have flu x x x x x

I will have to, this job has been a disaster from day 1 :-(

DLM;4407232

I will have to, this job has been a disaster from day 1 :-(

don't forget if you are off more than 3 days u will need a self certificate form, just incase you forget x x x x x x

Original Poster Banned

Angelstar;4407275

don't forget if you are off more than 3 days u will need a self … don't forget if you are off more than 3 days u will need a self certificate form, just incase you forget x x x x x x

Thanks honey :thumbsup:

Telling your employer you are off sick

If you can, you should tell your employer straight away that you are ill and unable to go to work. You may lose sick pay if you don't tell your employer straight away, unless you have a good reason not to tell them.

Telling your employer you are sick – Statutory Sick Pay

Your employer may ask you to follow certain rules about telling them you are off sick. They still have to pay you SSP even if you don't follow these rules. For example, they still have to pay you SSP even if you don't:

provide a medical certificate until your eighth day of illness
phone in by a certain time of day to tell them you are sick
phone in more than once a week when you are off sick
phone in yourself and ask someone else to do it on your behalf.

However, if you break the rules, you will be breaking the terms of your employment contract and eventually this could lead to you losing your job. Your employer must let you know what these rules are in advance.

Telling your employer you are sick – contractual sick pay

Your employer may ask you to follow certain rules about telling them you are off sick. For example, they may insist that you:

provide a medical certificate immediately
phone in by a certain time of day to tell them you are sick
phone in more than once a week when you are off sick
phone in yourself (not ask someone else to do it on your behalf).

Your employer must let you know what these rules are in advance and if you break the rules, your employer can refuse to pay you your contractual sick pay. For example, our employer can refuse to pay you contractual sick pay for the days you are off and do not call in sick. Also if you break the rules, you will be breaking the terms of your employment contract and eventually this could lead to you losing your job.

Download this, fill it in, send it to your employers it should cover you for the next few days

What proof of sickness do I need?
You must inform your employer that you are sick. Employers must accept notification if someone else makes it on your behalf.
You must also provide evidence of sickness as required by your employer. However, employers cannot ask for a doctor's note to cover periods of sickness lasting seven days or less. Instead you must provide some type of self-certification. This could be form SP2 which you can get from GP surgeries, or download it from the website of HM Revenue & Customs - [url]www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/sc2.pdf[/url]
Your employer will normally require a doctor's sick note after seven days sickness. They cannot ask for evidence of sickness to be produced more often than once a week.

Original Poster Banned

MrGrumpyman;4407361

What proof of sickness do I need?You must inform your employer that you … What proof of sickness do I need?You must inform your employer that you are sick. Employers must accept notification if someone else makes it on your behalf. You must also provide evidence of sickness as required by your employer. However, employers cannot ask for a doctor's note to cover periods of sickness lasting seven days or less. Instead you must provide some type of self-certification. This could be form SP2 which you can get from GP surgeries, or download it from the website of HM Revenue & Customs - [url]www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/sc2.pdf[/url] Your employer will normally require a doctor's sick note after seven days sickness. They cannot ask for evidence of sickness to be produced more often than once a week.

I am only casual, so there is no chance of sick pay.

DLM;4407288

Thanks honey :thumbsup:

your welcome x x x x x

awwwww :friends: hope you're better soon sweetie xxx

Original Poster Banned

lyndsbowes;4407424

awwwww :friends: hope you're better soon sweetie xxx

Thank you, I am very down with one thing and another x x

get well soon
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769640
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35110
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1833
    4. Boredom1519

See more discussions