Found 23rd Jun 2009
Is anyone else watching this on channel 4?

How annoying is that "manager"? How much jargon & buzzwords can he fit into one sentence?

Maybe I'm just not seeing the helicopter view!

22 Comments

Just said exactly the same to my missus, they must get trained like robots.

well think outside of the box

[COLOR="Red"]I'm running the UK.[/COLOR]

He is a right ****. Just the type of manager i would take great pleasure in smacking:thumbsup:

No..too busy dancing.

Original Poster

he's too task orientated....

Original Poster

and another... you can drag a horse to water... you can't make it drink!

p19uk;5571619

and another... you can drag a horse to water... you can't make it drink!

No but it may just kick him lol.

Original Poster

waj1234;5571628

No but it may just kick him lol.

lol - i'll remember that response for the office...

Banned

Doesn't Joseph look like Benny from Crossroads ?

Original Poster

haha.... and he just mentioned "helicopter view" !! aaahhhh...

"Keep out of the black and in the red, there's nothing in this game for two in a bed"

Original Poster

good game, good game!!

Original Poster

so will they offer him a job as a manager?

I've just turned it off................ The idiot who thinks he can do everyone's job and still be manager is either trying too hard to impress or doesnt have any idea how to manage.
There is no way he is going to get any respect the way is going about things :whistling:

Original Poster

it's a shame they just expected him to be able to manage without any form of training....

his "3 week intensive training" wasn't very well structured or planned as far as I could tell... they just stuck him in a few stores and said.. "there you go - get on with it"... which was unfair.

Felt sorry for him most of the time but he did seem to be a bit of a saddo................

i think the young lad did a great job, esp with being dropped in the deep end, hope he goes far.

steevieboy4u;5571892

I've just turned it off................ The idiot who thinks he can do … I've just turned it off................ The idiot who thinks he can do everyone's job and still be manager is either trying too hard to impress or doesnt have any idea how to manage.There is no way he is going to get any respect the way is going about things :whistling:

id say it shows someone wanting to get their hands dirty and not just give orders out

Emmamed;5571955

id say it shows someone wanting to get their hands dirty and not just … id say it shows someone wanting to get their hands dirty and not just give orders out

There is a time and a place and he hasnt got a clue ;-)

its not about how you start its about how you finish!

did you notice how he was fixated by the food on the shelves :w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?88
    2. Advice on a decent second-hand DSLR22
    3. Mobile phone advice912
    4. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?38

See more discussions