Found 29th Jul 2008
keeps scaring me!!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

that bad?

so you should be sir

is there a rating system on HUKD for threads, because this is a 5star hit, should go up with TheSaints guides:)

Good film. One of my favourites in fact.

Original Poster

whos is your avatar?

samwhitewick;2623954

whos is your avatar?

hes alot like me, Patrick Batemen AKA Christian bale

Banned

black gerbil1;2623932

is there a rating system on HUKD for threads, because this is a 5star … is there a rating system on HUKD for threads, because this is a 5star hit, should go up with TheSaints guides:)

Who is TheSaint?

black gerbil1;2623961

hes alot like me, Patrick Batemen AKA Christian bale

Umm, if I understood that film correctly - wasn't it implied at the end that everything that had been going on was all in his head?? And you're saying that's a lot like you.. :whistling:

Theres a lot of different interpretations to the ending.. But the basic jist is he's a nutter. May be accurate.

Charlie&Lola;2624083

Umm, if I understood that film correctly - wasn't it implied at the end … Umm, if I understood that film correctly - wasn't it implied at the end that everything that had been going on was all in his head?? And you're saying that's a lot like you.. :whistling:

more because of how Alpha he was

I watched a film once.

My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

Im gonna watch it again tonight.

ctuk;2624156

I watched a film once.

Yes, I saw that too.
Didn't like the ending though.

Top flick yeah..............acting out your life as bateman on a uk deals forum tho...............[SIZE="5"]FAIL[/SIZE]

black gerbil1;2624109

more because of how Alpha he was

I think you're confusing Alpha with Alphalpha...

http://aged.ces.uga.edu/Photos%20and%20Clipart/Produce_Identification/images/alphalpha%20sprouts%2083A.jpg

chrishill;2625049

I think you're confusing Alpha with Alphalpha...

I was 3/4 on the way to Loling there,so good one.:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769344
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313894
    3. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October87
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3465

See more discussions