Groups

im selling a few coins on ebay

how should i send them?
    in an envolope and put a stamp on?
    or go inside post office and send it normally?

21 Comments

Original Poster

it's a few coins that say 'new pence' on them, not worth much, 10p each i think

Get some cardboard and cut a coin sized hole in it. Then place coin in the hole, pop in envelope and go to the post office.
    If they are over £5 in value I would send them recorded post, if under £5 in value I would just get proof of postage.

Banned

''or go inside a post office and send it normally''

dont they just put it in an evelope with a stamp to? or am i missing something

Banned

you will need to get at least proof of postage to claim back should they not arrive, if they dont and you do not have proof of buyer receiving them then paypal will immmediately, depends on their worth really

Due to weight you should also get the PO to see if it's a normal stamp or 'large letter'.

Original Poster

i've got 12 x 2p coins that say 'new pence' on dated 1971
    not worth much haha, but still, someone buying them! and dunno how to send them

Banned

Curt I think you are crazy

Wow! this is your 7th thread today!

Banned

curt889

i've got 12 x 2p coins that say 'new pence' on dated 1971not worth much … i've got 12 x 2p coins that say 'new pence' on dated 1971not worth much haha, but still, someone buying them! and dunno how to send them

i just saw your lot on ebay, FREE p&p current bid 24p rofl X)

Original Poster

hahahaha, made me laugh that!!!!
    i've put a 1p coin up aswell, someone bidding on that . . .hahaha

You can't claim off Royal Mail in the case of non-delivery unless its Special Delivery where cash is being sent...

Banned

oh hai curt http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/trippin1_bucket/lol-1.png

Original Poster

hahahahaha quality

Banned

lol seriously though, if they make less than 50p is it really worth it.

Original Poster

probs not but hey, gives me more feedback? haha!! gotta catch up to people who i know, 400+ :@

Banned

lol well, good luck. ill be keeping an eye on them

Original Poster

feel free to bid on my items . . . hahahahaha!!!

does your postage cover recorded delivery, if not seriously a dodgy charcter can stroke you, they file the claim with paypal, then you try and fight no point as paypal always sides wit hthe buyer even if you have a receipt of postage but small print states it must be recorded receipt, then you have to pay the person back, which it costs you because paypal and ebay both took out the chrages for your sale so you would make a loss.

sorry for spelling, developer software on a **** phone thats being released in nov

andyhunter

does your postage cover recorded delivery, if not seriously a dodgy … does your postage cover recorded delivery, if not seriously a dodgy charcter can stroke you, they file the claim with paypal, then you try and fight no point as paypal always sides wit hthe buyer even if you have a receipt of postage but small print states it must be recorded receipt, then you have to pay the person back, which it costs you because paypal and ebay both took out the chrages for your sale so you would make a loss.

I think you have eBay confused with prison oO
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions