I'm seriously confused. Have been on Dell website since midnight looking for this deal?!?!?!

Banned
Am I missing something? I was here at midnight and its 43 minutes past andI still cannot find any sign of a deal. my basket is £329 for what looks like the offeredlaptop. Am I supposed to enter a coupon code?

9 Comments

What deal are you searching for? Black Friday deals start at midnight tomorrow as I understand. .

Original Poster Banned

Kal-El-2010

What deal are you searching for? Black Friday deals start at midnight … What deal are you searching for? Black Friday deals start at midnight tomorrow as I understand. .

OK so, I guess I'm retarded. Thanks :P

Just so I don't poop my pants tommorow night, do you know how it will work?

Dell website listed black friday from 24th Nov midnight to 28th Nov. Wait till 1pm, may be they get live with discounted rates.

Please ignore my message as I think I'm mistaken. I just checked Dell's website and they do clearly state midnight 24th Nov which is now. So they could go live any moment or could go live little later. Don't think there's anything complicated about it, the special offers will be available online on the black friday page on Dell's website and you would just order as normal I presume.

If you go to basket, you will able to see 12% discount code Save12. I have tried it on Inspiron 15 300 core i3.

Link

That Inspiron core i3 deal is supposed to be £199, Dell clearly advertised it as £180 off £379. But it doesn't appear to be updated on the site yet.

This is the image for the Black Friday deal. It's difficult to read but if you look at the small text in the bottom you see "12.A.M 25th Nov" on the top line so that's what they mean by midnight 24th.

Ah I see it now! Thanks for that. Saves me having to check the site every half an hour.

what a belter!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please11
    2. E-liquid44
    3. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.56
    4. Just got Kodi now what?1126

See more discussions