Groups

Im sleeping well tonight!!!! (hypnotic dancers ready!)

Just letting everyone know who doesnt see the thread!

My £2 kingsize bed and mattress has arrived

If this isnt the hottest deal ever i will eat my shoes!

im over the moon

12 Comments

Banned

OMG well done :thumbsup: Its nice to see a misprice come off, although maybe tonight you will realise it wasnt a misprice :giggle:

It's a step up from sleeping on a bench...congrats on moving up in the world Knewbold....

Woohoo!, Well done.....

Have you checked your card to make sure its not come off full price though?, Would be a sod.......

Rats!

And there was me thinking that for some reason this threat had something to do with hypnotic lap dancers....

Note to self: Must get out more !

Original Poster

I was only charged 2 quid

i am officially the 6th happiest man alive

knewbold

I was only charged 2 quidi am officially the 6th happiest man alive

Well done :thumbsup:

Needless to say, I'm jealous I didn't notice that deal :w00t:

Original Poster

to be fair i dont usually bother with misprices - but i only had £2.11 in my bank account - so i thought why not!

I'm gutted, I saw the deal in time but have had so many misprices cancelled on me lately (External Drive Dell, Prezzybox, Amazon Microwave to name but a few) that I couldn't be bothered with this one, typical that this one paid off!

Amazing, this one will surely go down in history as the hottest honoured misprice ever. Lucky duck

I want one!

Where r we doing our dance again, sorry I over slepted:giggle: :giggle:

Thank you so much for the person who orginally posted the debenhams deal.

My family dont believe me when I told them. I have to keep showing my invoice

knewbold

Just letting everyone know who doesnt see the thread!My £2 kingsize bed … Just letting everyone know who doesnt see the thread!My £2 kingsize bed and mattress has arrivedIf this isnt the hottest deal ever i will eat my shoes!I'm over the moon

Re-look at you're receipt.
    Double check the 2 pounds didn't have two naughts on the end :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions