Found 24th Nov 2010
Just received Gran Turismo 5 through the post, go to try it out but getting no picture through my HDMI ports on my TV.

I've done all the tests and found out that my TV is broken and needs to get repaired.

So now i Have to wait to get the TV repaired and not play Gran Turismo 5 which i have been waiting forever for.

Didn't know how else to air my frustration without ending up breaking something

Not a good start today!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

You know what I do in this situation? Get a job and stop thinking I can play GT5 at 10am on a Wednesday morning.

Original Poster

JonnyTwoToes

You know what I do in this situation? Get a job and stop thinking I can … You know what I do in this situation? Get a job and stop thinking I can play GT5 at 10am on a Wednesday morning.

Would be funny if i didn't have a job. Fail!!

Banned

bob100

Would be funny if i didn't have a job. Fail!!

So you work nights?

JonnyTwoToes

You know what I do in this situation? Get a job and stop thinking I can … You know what I do in this situation? Get a job and stop thinking I can play GT5 at 10am on a Wednesday morning.

You know what I would do in your situation? Get a life and stop making pathetic posts on a deals website mate.

Gutted for the OP though!

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Can I watch This Morning?

Banned

Pauladin91

You know what I would do in your situation? Get a life and stop making … You know what I would do in your situation? Get a life and stop making pathetic posts on a deals website mate.Gutted for the OP though!

Happy christmas! oO

Banned

DLM

Can I watch This Morning?

Have your done all your chores?

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

Have your done all your chores?

What are chores?

Banned

DLM

What are chores?

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21128
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    3. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065

See more discussions