Groups

I'm so bored

So so so so so so so so so so so so bored.

I've tried playing a game but thats not helping, dinner is in the oven so its not like I have that to do and the tv is crap.

What's everyone else doing?

31 Comments

I thought you have kids?

Go play with em.....

Original Poster

borolad94;6135821

I thought you have kids? Go play with em.....

I do, they are busy doing their own thing.

im bored to. gonna tidy the room and find more stuff to flog on youknowwhatbay. hope you find something fun to do :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I guess I could tidy the living room for the 4th time today.

Working at Home do H/S Stats and Wages for staff :x

You could always follow your own advice on viewing the boobies videos that you were shouting at me about yesterday!!!! :whistling:

mikebike;6135940

Working at Home do H/S Stats and Wages for staff :x

Hi hun, Hope you're okay x

Banned

hello i'm bored too

*Nicole*;6136198

hello i'm bored too

Hi Nicole, think I saw you post yesterday, welcome to HUKD x

AshleyRFC;6135861

I guess I could tidy the living room for the 4th time today.

I have this thing where I'll clean everything if I'm that bored too :oops:

If your bored i have an idea....the dinner in the oven...eat it, then make another????!!!!

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;6136506

If your bored i have an idea....the dinner in the oven...eat it, then … If your bored i have an idea....the dinner in the oven...eat it, then make another????!!!!

Oh no lol, having 2 dinners would be greedy. Right? :oops:

*Nicole*;6136198

hello i'm bored too

oh dear...:?

Funny how life balances the good with the bad isnt it.....people treat you like a lepper on a website, ignore you when you have done nothing to them, they PM people about you and gossip mongering....

Then they get their comeuppance...taken for a ride and emotionally ripped apart.........oh and how sweet it feels to have that knowledge

I've heard about bored housewives ooooh:thinking:

im bored too!

What an unproductive evening, I got home, cooked pizza, cut pizza in half to save the rest for tomorrow, checked my mails, watched some youtube, ate the rest of the pizza :O

and thats it!!!!!!! Thats taken me 3 hours! gaaaah

epic fail.

StevenA2000_uk;6137808

oh dear...:?Funny how life balances the good with the bad isnt … oh dear...:?Funny how life balances the good with the bad isnt it.....people treat you like a lepper on a website, ignore you when you have done nothing to them, they PM people about you and gossip mongering....Then they get their comeuppance...taken for a ride and emotionally ripped apart.........oh and how sweet it feels to have that knowledge

oooooooeeeeerrrrrr mrs!

starsparkle2311;6138339

WOW serious swinging of the handbag there, steven, mucho laugho here:p:p

bitseylango;6138351

oooooooeeeeerrrrrr mrs!

lol can you tell I'm bored?

nikkib123;6138360

Say what??????????

LMFAO...now....do we really want to post details? :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6138373

errrrrrrrrm yes please :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;6138373

Yes Please, I don't have a clue whats going on...a bit like tuning in to eastenders when yuo haven't watched it for months!

hmbabysitting;6138386

Yes Please, I don't have a clue whats going on...a bit like tuning in to … Yes Please, I don't have a clue whats going on...a bit like tuning in to eastenders when yuo haven't watched it for months!

nikkib123;6138380

Most things on here go over my head *whoosh*

bitseylango;6138377

errrrrrrrrm yes please :thumbsup:

Maybe I should update via PM...like said person did? :thumbsup:

nikkib123;6138380

Most things on here go over my head *whoosh*

This came on the radio today when I was driving to my mums.....youtube.com/wat…fiY

I said out loud " oooooooh Nikki's location" .......kids looked at me gone out :-D

StevenA2000_uk;6138399

Maybe I should update via PM...like said person did? :thumbsup:

ooooooh intriguing :?

nikkib123;6138409

Hahahahahaha you are the best Bitsey thats so funny:-D

my kids would prefer to say "strange" :-D

is waiting for a pm.....LOL! :-D

starsparkle2311;6138426

need you ask, of course we do, heck why not set a thread up, c'mon man … need you ask, of course we do, heck why not set a thread up, c'mon man don't let us down x x

A friend of mine once told me they could write a book about being on HUKD....and they aint far wrong......

even as we speak....said person is doing much hate PM'ing against me...how sad...:roll:

starsparkle2311;6138434

WOW so you're not bitter then?:whistling:

I'm not a bitter person at all.....and I dont hate anybody.....

details, man....its all in the details!

starsparkle2311;6138532

how sad indeed, how do you know what other people are pming each … how sad indeed, how do you know what other people are pming each other?Why would said person be hating you?

starsparkle2311;6138578

I know who it is, been seeing it happen all week:whistling:

You probably do.....

nikkib123;6138596

I must be missing it all! I am a bit slow on the uptake!

You're not slow....just not reading between the lines....its all on the forum and all on the recent threads....:thumbsup:

nikkib123;6138715

I ain't Miss Marple ha ha

Lets just call these replies a warning shot fired across the bow to said person.....

coz I very much doubt they want the intricate details of whats been happening in their life over the last couple of months taken public......

They seem to have manifested hate towards me even tho I have done nothing to that person....:)

starsparkle2311;6138719

No probability, I know I know, think you're wrong by the way;-)

Not wrong Sparkle....several people have told me that said person has been messaging them and what said person has been messaging them about.

They are now feeling that said person is putting them in an awkward position and making those people feel uncomfortable. :-(

Its not nice is all I can say.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767463
      4. One thing you've forgotten56

See more discussions