Found 1st Dec 2009
and I just cant hide it!!!!!!

soooo to liven up misc a bit....what are YOU excited about (keep it clean!)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
27 Comments

nothing:whistling:

kids going bed

I get excited watching excited womens' facial contortions.

i can tell you what i'm not excited about.

my rejection from Bristol.

Original Poster

flp14344;7071307

nothing:whistling:

boring!!!
magicbeans;7071308

kids going bed

boring again!!!! (unless somethings gonna happen when they've gone! :whistling:
deek72;7071309

I get excited watching excited womens' facial contortions.

takes allsorts I guess.....easily pleased

lil_tiger;7071324

boring!!!boring again!!!! (unless somethings gonna happen when they've … boring!!!boring again!!!! (unless somethings gonna happen when they've gone! :whistling:takes allsorts I guess.....easily pleased

You wouldn't understand. It's a man thang! :-D

I'll tell you what: New years eve

and I can promise you its not gonna be clean, if you know what i mean (that rhymes!)

Original Poster

emhaslam;7071317

i can tell you what i'm not excited about. my rejection from Bristol.

from bristol uni or just bristol itself? lol this isnt a negative thread!!!! think excited thoughts!!!!!!!!!!
jellybaby22;7071321

my dominos pizza arriving any minute and having my baby in feb.....in … my dominos pizza arriving any minute and having my baby in feb.....in that order

awwwwww a friend of mine had a baby this morning so I appreciate the baby excitedness....but not the order!!!! lol a pizza lasts a meal.....a baby is for life

Original Poster

deek72;7071332

You wouldn't understand. It's a man thang! :-D

well youre the first fella I have ever heard that from! lol
hdizzle;7071334

I'll tell you what: New years eveand I can promise you its not gonna be … I'll tell you what: New years eveand I can promise you its not gonna be clean, if you know what i mean (that rhymes!)

yey!! NYE.....I aint even planned anything for that yet!...infact I havent even planned xmas or got any pressies bought :whistling: what ya gunna be upto?....or is it a secret

lil_tiger;7071375

awwww NYE.....I aint even planned anything for that yet!...infact I … awwww NYE.....I aint even planned anything for that yet!...infact I havent even planned xmas or got any pressies bought :whistling: what ya gunna be upto?....or is it a secret

you probably wouldnt want to know what I will be up to

but it involves chocolate sauce and such things :whistling:

Im looking forward to crimbo!!!!

Original Poster

hdizzle;7071394

you probably wouldnt want to know what I will be up tobut it involves … you probably wouldnt want to know what I will be up tobut it involves chocolate sauce and such things :whistling:

youre in charge of the ice cream counter at someones NYE party?

lil_tiger;7071338

from bristol uni or just bristol itself?

just from the uni. i'm allowed to go to bristol and look at it, just not go inside the uni!

Original Poster

ilovepink;7071411

Im looking forward to crimbo!!!!

:-D you all sorted for it? Im not at all lol....no pressies, no decorations, no plans, havent even sent my letter to santa!!! (need to get that done urgently!:thinking:)

Original Poster

emhaslam;7071426

just from the uni. i'm allowed to go to bristol and look at it, just not … just from the uni. i'm allowed to go to bristol and look at it, just not go inside the uni!

:x sorry! I thought I hadnt got into my first choice and was so upset...so know how it feels

theres always other uni's either that or try again through clearing, or apply there to another (similar) course then transfer in year 2 :thumbsup:

Banned

I'm getting married next weekend :shock:

My lovely new fridge is coming on Thursday and yes, I am excited :-D

lumoruk;7072274

EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:p We are saving to get married x

That reminds me its my mother in laws wedding next august so been looking at dresses i want something really nice but cant find much i like:(

Looking forward to my birthday next weekend, woohoooooo.

Going to London next week, never been!

Oh & why are You excited lil_tiger?

Sheds Are Exciting

Banned

Tinkytayls;7072361

EEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:p We are saving to get married x

Should have married someone with a bit of dough in the family :thumbsup: :whistling:

lumoruk;7072930

Should have married someone with a bit of dough in the family :thumbsup: … Should have married someone with a bit of dough in the family :thumbsup: :whistling:

theres always next time :p;-)

Banned

Tinkytayls;7072966

theres always next time :p;-)

:shock: noooooo bad!

Original Poster

lumoruk;7072274

congrats Im maid of honour for a friend next year so in the planning stage now....
Mrs.Z;7072341

My lovely new fridge is coming on Thursday and yes, I am excited

thats an exciting thing! I would be excited too!
angelfairee;7072409

Looking forward to my birthday next weekend, woohoooooo.

how old you gonna be? doin owt special for it?

CFC_Mark;7072570

Sheds Are Exciting

erm.....hmmmm :?

Excited about:

1st Christmas part on Friday, new ballgown purchased and I look classy and stunning :thumbsup:
2nd off to see Santa @ Harrods on Saturday, hope I get to sit on his lap
3rd mission to date sexy guy I know a success as of today :-D

Original Poster

choc1969;7073122

Excited about:1st Christmas part on Friday, new ballgown purchased and I … Excited about:1st Christmas part on Friday, new ballgown purchased and I look classy and stunning :thumbsup:2nd off to see Santa @ Harrods on Saturday, hope I get to sit on his lap3rd mission to date sexy guy I know a success as of today

have a fab time on friday (although im pretty sure you dont need telling that!)
say Hi to santa for me! and congrats on the sexy guy!!!!! although Im tempted to scream POYL :whistling::w00t::w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Appliance direct code or voucher22
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...77
    3. Whey protien513
    4. Gas Cooker Hose Required22

See more discussions